Linoleic Acid extractSpecifications
|Linoleic Acid extract
|Linoleic acid–derived fatty acids found in cell membranes also have interactive roles with regulatory proteins that are important for cell metabolism and signaling.
|The most important LCPUFA produced from linoleic acid is AA, which is a major cell membrane fatty acid and a precursor of certain types of eicosanoids.
|colorless to straw colored liquid
What is Linoleic Acid extract ?
Catechin is a flavan-3-ol, a type of natural phenol and antioxidant. It is a plant secondary metabolite. It belongs to the group of flavan-3-ols, part of the chemical family of flavonoids. The name of the catechin chemical family derives from catechu, which is the tannic juice or boiled extract of Mimosa catechu.
Linoleic Acid extract uses?
Epicatechin present in green tea and chocolate displayed decrease in both insulin resistance and blood pressure. Through reducing both insulin resistance and blood pressure, consumption of epicatechin–containing food can help prevent the onset of type II diabetes and many cardiovascular diseases
Linoleic Acid extractbenefits
Epicatechin has been the subject of several studies that have uncovered a host of physiological benefits, including:
- Enhancing muscle growth and strength naturally via a novel pathway
- Increasing nitric oxide production for improved vascularity, blood flow and endurance
- Improving insulin sensitivity, regulating blood sugar levels and stimulating muscle protein synthesis
- Lowering cholesterol levels due to its natural antioxidant properties
- Improving brain and heart health
These far-reaching benefits make epicatechin a worthwhile addition to your supplement arsenal whether you’re looking to build muscle, burn fat or increase your athletic performance, and because it’s non-hormonal, epicatechin can be used by both men and women with no side effects.
Linoleic Acid extractdosage
In order to experience the anabolic effects of epicatechin, the effective daily dosage needs to be at least 200 mg daily, preferably 250-300 mg daily. Extremely high dosages have yet to be proven to show significanlty increased benefit.
Linoleic Acid extractfor sale(Where to Buy Linoleic Acid extract )
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Linoleic Acid extractsupplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- 1.The Merck Index, 11th Edition, 5382
- Jump up to:ab c William M. Haynes (2016). CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics (97th ed.). Boca Raton: CRC Press. p. 3–338. ISBN 978-1-4987-5429-3.
- 3.Jump up to:a b c d Record of CAS RN 60-33-3 in the GESTIS Substance Database of the Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Simopoulos, Artemis P. (2008). “The importance of the omega-6/omega-3 fatty acid ratio in cardiovascular disease and other chronic diseases”. Experimental Biology and Medicine. 233: 674-688. “Fatty Acids”. Cyber Lipid.