Pine bark extract (procyanidins from pine bark) Powder (133248-87-0) video
Pine bark extract (procyanidins from pine bark) powder Specifications
|Name:||Pine bark extract (procyanidins from pine bark) powder|
|Function:||The bark is used to make medicine. Maritime pine bark extract is commonly used orally to treat and prevent diabetes, diabetes-related health issues, and problems of the heart and blood vessels among many other uses. Some people use skin creams that contain maritime pine bark extract as “anti-aging” products.|
|Application:||pine bark extract is used as a solvent. It is also an anti-septic and stimulant.|
|Solubility:||soluble in any proportion in water. Specific Gravity: 1.02-1.05 at 25°C. Refractive Index: 1.386-1.395 at 25°C.|
|Color:||Natural color variation may occur in this product.|
What is Pine bark extract (procyanidins from pine bark) powder?
Pine is a group of trees in the Pinus genus of the Pinaceae family. Pines are evergreen trees that consist of more than 126 species. Pines are long lived and can reach ages of over 1,000 years old. The oldest known Pine is located in the White Mountains of California and is thought to be 4,600 years old and is called “Methuselah.” Pine Bark is thick & scaly bark of the Pine tree.The bark is used to make medicine.
Pine bark extract (procyanidins from pine bark)powder uses
Maritime pine bark extract is commonly used orally to treat and prevent diabetes, diabetes-related health issues, and problems of the heart and blood vessels among many other uses.
Some people use skin creams that contain maritime pine bark extract as “anti-aging” products. It is also applied to the skin to treat foot ulcers in people with diabetes, hemorrhoids, and mouth ulcers caused by chemotherapy.
Pine bark extract (procyanidins from pine bark)powder benefits
Pine Bark contributes to heart & cardiovascular health and may help with maintaining healthy glucose levels in already healthy individuals. It promotes ear health, supports the skin, and works to maintain sexual health. Pine Bark may also aid metabolic function and contribute athletic endurance. It has natural anti-inflammatory properties and may help in fortifying the joints.
- Heart healthy
- May help with maintaining healthy glucose levels in already healthy individuals
- Works to promote ear health
- Contributes to healthy skin
- Supports sexual health
- Promotes healthy mood
- Aids metabolic function
- Helps with athletic endurance
- Fortifies the joints
Pine bark extract (procyanidins from pine bark)powder dosage
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 250 milligrams a day, or as directed by a physician.
Always consult a physician before taking any dietary supplement. As with all supplements meant to promote general well-being, it is important to note that a supplement such as this is by no means a substitute for legitimate medical advice. It is always best to talk to a doctor if you are experiencing problems with your health before taking any supplements.
Consult with a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not take if you have food allergies.
Pine bark extract (procyanidins from pine bark)powder for sale (Where to Buy Pine bark extract powder)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Green tea extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- French Maritime Pine Bark Extract (Pycnogenol®) Effects on Human Skin: Clinical and Molecular Evidence.Grether-Beck S et al. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. (2016)
- Review on Sustained Relief of Osteoarthritis Symptoms with a Proprietary Extract from Pine Bark, Pycnogenol.Rohdewald PJ et al. J Med Food. (2018)
- Pine bark extract (Pycnogenol®) suppresses cigarette smoke-induced fibrotic response via transforming growth factor-β1/Smad family member 2/3 signaling.Ko JW et al. Lab Anim Res. (2017)
- Pharmacokinetic assessment of constituents of Boswelliaserrata, pine bark extracts, curcumin in combination including methylsulfonylmethane in healthy volunteers.Liu X, Hunter DJ, Eyles J, McLachlan AJ, Adiwidjaja J, Eagles SK, Wang X.J Pharm Pharmacol. 2019 Oct 13. doi: 10.1111/jphp.13184
- Effects of French maritime pine bark extract (Oligopin®) supplementation on bone remodeling markers in postmenopausal osteopenic women: A randomized clinical trial.Panahande SB, Maghbooli Z, Hossein-Nezhad A, Qorbani M, Moeini-Nodeh S, Haghi-Aminjan H, Hosseini S.Phytother Res. 2019 Apr;33(4):1233-1240. doi: 10.1002/ptr.6320. Epub 2019 Mar 24.