Nattokinase Powder (133876-92-3) video
Nattokinase powder Specifications
|Function:||Nattokinase “thins the blood” and helps break up blood clots. This might protect against heart disease and conditions caused by blood clots such as stroke, heart attack, and others.|
|Application:||a dietary supplement|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water|
What is Nattokinase powder?
Nattokinase (pronounced nuh-TOH-kin-ayss) is an enzyme extracted and purified from a Japanese food called nattō. Nattō is produced by fermentation by adding the bacterium Bacillus natto, which also produces the enzyme, to boiled soybeans. While other soy foods contain enzymes, it is only the nattō preparation that contains the specific nattokinase enzyme.When in contact with human blood or blood clots, Nattokinase exhibits a strong fibrinolytic activity and works by inactivating plasminogen activator inhibitor 1 (PAI-1).
Nattokinase powder uses
Nattokinase is an enzyme (a protein that speeds up reactions in the body) that is extracted from a popular Japanese food called natto. Natto is boiled soybeans that have been fermented with a type of bacteria.
Natto has been used as a folk remedy for diseases of the heart and blood vessels for hundreds of years. But you won’t find nattokinase in soy foods other than natto, since nattokinase is produced through the specific fermentation process used to make natto.
Nattokinase is commonly used orally for cardiovascular diseases including heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, stroke, chest pain (angina), deep vein thrombosis (DVT), “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), hemorrhoids, varicose veins, poor circulation, and peripheral artery disease (PAD). But there is limited scientific research to support most of these uses.
Nattokinase powder benefits
In alternative medicine, nattokinase is believed to benefit people with heart and vascular diseases, in part by breaking down blood clots that can impede circulation. Among the conditions nattokinase is purported to prevent or treat are:
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Varicose veins
Nattokinase powder dosage
Nattokinase is found almost exclusively in the United States in capsule or tablet form. Doses are often described in fibrin units (FU), with 2,000 FU translating to roughly 100 milligrams and 3,000 FU translating to 150 milligrams.
There are no universal guidelines for the appropriate use of nattokinase. Doses of up to 3,000 FU have been used safely for up to 26 weeks, although most manufacturers recommend no more than 2,000 FU per day.
For high blood pressure: 2000 formula units of nattokinase have been taken daily for up to 8 weeks.
In addition to supplements, you can also obtain nattokinase by adding natto to your diet. There are small producers in the United States who ship fresh natto directly to consumers and health food stores. You can also make your own by purchasing Bacillus subtilis natto spores online.
Natto is also high in fiber and delivers over 20% of the recommended daily intake of iron, magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, and potassium.
Nattokinase powderfor sale(Where to Buy Nattokinase powder )
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Green tea extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Dabbagh F, Negahdaripour M, Berenjian A, et al. Nattokinase: production and application. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2014;98(22):9199-9206.25348469
- Sumi H, Hamada H, Tsushima H, Mihara H, Muraki H. A novel fibrinolytic enzyme (nattokinase) in the vegetable cheese natto; a typical and popular soybean food in the Japanese diet. Experientia. 1987;43(10):1110-1111.3478223
- Tai MW, Sweet BV. Nattokinase for prevention of thrombosis. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2006;63(12):1121-1123.16754735
- Japan Bio Science Laboratories Company, Ltd. NSK-SD nattokinase. 2013.
- Fujita M, Nomura K, Hong K, Ito Y, Asada A, Nishimuro S. Purification and characterization of a strong fibrinolytic enzyme (nattokinase) in the vegetable cheese natto, a popular soybean fermented food in Japan. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1993;197(3):1340-1347.8280151