Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone Powder (20702-77-6) video
Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone powder Specifications
|Name:||Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone powder|
|Function:||1) To treat hypertension and Infarction
2) To reduce the brittleness of capillary and prevent microvascular bleeding
3) lowers cholesterol and lowers blood sugar and other physiological activities.
|Application:||1.In food field, it is used as a flavor enhancer and sweetener in a wide variety of alcoholicbeverage,dessert foods and savory foods.
2.In cosmetics, it can added into toothpaste and mouth wash.
3.In pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to reducing the bitterness of in form.
4.In Feed Field,used for livestock feed as a means of reducing feeding time.
|Solubility:||Practically insoluble in water, freely soluble in dimethyl sulfoxide, soluble in methanol, practically insoluble in methylene chloride.|
|Storage Temp:||−20°C (Cool Dry Place)|
What is Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone powder?
Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone, sometimes abbreviated to neohesperidin DC or simply NHDC, is an artificial sweetener derived from citrus.It is particularly effective in masking the bitter tastes of other compounds found in citrus, including limonin and naringin. Industrially, it is produced by extracting neohesperidin from the bitter orange, and then hydrogenating this to make NHDC.
It is a low-calorie sweetener and flavor enhancer that can be produced by hydrogenation of neohesperidine, a flavonoid occurring naturally in bitter oranges. At high concentrations, NHDC exhibits a long-lasting sweetness associated with a menthol- or licorice-like aftertaste. NHDC is not absorbed to any significant extent, but it is metabolized by the intestinal flora, yielding the same or similar breakdown products to its naturally occurring analogs.
Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone powder uses
In food it is used as a flavour enhancer in concentrations of around 4-5 parts per million (ppm) and as an artificial sweetener at around 15-20 ppm.
Pharmaceutical companies are fond of the product as a means of reducing the bitterness of pharmacological drugs in tablet form, and it has been used for livestock feed as a means of reducing feeding time. It is also widely favoured for use in otherwise naturally bitter products.
As a flavour enhancer, NHDC is used in a wide range of products and is indicated by the E number E 959. It is noted particularly for enhancing sensory effects (known in the industry as ‘mouth feel’). An example of this is ‘creaminess’ in dairy foods such as yogurt and ice cream.
Other products NHDC can be found in may include a wide variety of beverages, alcoholic and non-alcoholic, savoury foods, toothpaste, mouthwash and condiments such as ketchup and mayonnaise.
Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone powder benefits
- High sweetness and low heat.High sweetness (1500-1800 times sweetness of sucrose), fresh in the mouth, lasting in the aftertaste, excellent shielding bitter effect, good stability, non-toxic, fast metabolism.
- It has flavor characteristics such as sweetening, sweetening, enhancing taste and covering bitter taste.
- It has antioxidant properties, lowers cholesterol and lowers blood sugar and other physiological activities.
Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone powder dosage
Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone in pure form is found as a white substance not unlike powdered sugar. In food it is used as a flavour enhancer in concentrations of around 4-5 parts per million (ppm) and as an artificial sweetener at around 15-20 ppm. The dose may vary according to different purposes.
Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone powder for sale (Where to Buy Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone powder )
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Green tea extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone: presentation of a small molecule activator of mammalian alpha-amylase as an allosteric effector.Kashani-Amin E et al. FEBS Lett. (2013)
- Degradation of neohesperidin dihydrochalcone by human intestinal bacteria.Braune A et al. J Agric Food Chem. (2005)
- Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone down-regulates MyD88-dependent and -independent signaling by inhibiting endotoxin-induced trafficking of TLR4 to lipid rafts.Xia X et al. Free Radic Biol Med. (2015)
- [Determination of neohesperidin dihydrochalcone and naringin dihydrochalcone in feeds by solid phase extraction-high performance liquid chromatography].Pan C, Hu C, Ren X, Wu L, Huang H, Jiang F, Xie Y, Qiu X.Se Pu. 2019 Jun 8;37(6):649-654. doi: 10.3724/SP.J.1123.2019.01006. Chinese.
- Novel Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone Analogue Inhibits Adipogenic Differentiation of Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells through the Nrf2 Pathway.Han GE, Kang HT, Chung S, Lim C, Linton JA, Lee JH, Kim W, Kim SH, Lee JH.Int J Mol Sci. 2018 Jul 29;19(8). pii: E2215. doi: 10.3390/ijms19082215.