Oxalacetic acid Powder (328-42-7) video
Oxalacetic acid powder Specifications
|Name:||Oxalacetic acid powder|
|Function:||Oxalacetic acid (TTA) is a non-β-oxidizable fatty acid analog, which potently regulates lipid homeostasis.|
|Application:||Dietary supplements, medicines, skincare cosmetics|
|Solubility:||in water (100 mg/ml)|
|Color:||White crystalline powder|
What is Oxalacetic acid powder?
Oxaloacetic acid is a crystalline organic compound with the chemical formula HO₂CCCH₂CO₂H. Oxaloacetic acid, in the form of its conjugate base oxaloacetate, is a metabolic intermediate in many processes that occur in animals.
Oxalacetic acid powder uses?
Oxaloacetate is an intermediate of the citric acid cycle, where it reacts with acetyl-CoA to form citrate, catalysed by citrate synthase. It is also involved in gluconeogenesis, urea cycle, glyoxylate cycle, amino acid synthesis, and fatty acid synthesis.
Oxalacetic acid powder benefits
The key benefits of oxaloacetic acid can be summarized as anti-aging, increase lifespan (life extension), brain health, blood sugar regulation, and energy production. Some Experiments have shown oxaloacetic acid to provide powerful protection against the effects of cancer, stroke, and traumatic brain injury.
Oxaloacetic acid helps make a breakthrough in anti-Process of getting older. The anti-aging advantages of oxaloacetic acid are because of calorie restriction. The onsets of getting older-related illnesses will also be postponed, resulting in a healthier organism for a longer period. In animals, calorie restriction delays kidney disease, autoimmune disease, and type II diabetes. Calorie restriction reduces age connected neuron reduction in mouse models of Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s. It’s also noted that even moderate calorie restriction reduces cancer risk in animals. Furthermore, calorie restriction animals happen to be observed to possess less body body fat. Calorie restriction continues to be proven to boost the repair of DNA in skin along with other tissues after contact with ultraviolet light. DNA repair is crucial for skin repair and also to prevent aging. Additionally, it reduces cancer of the skin incidence.
Oxalacetic acidpowder dosage
There is no recommendation for the dosage of oxaloacetic acid. However, the supplements containing oxaloacetic acid on the label show that Oxaloacetate (thermally stabilized oxaloacetic acid) is 100 mg each day in capsule form, usually combined with vitamin C and other natural ingredients.
Oxalacetic acid powder for sale(Where to Buy Oxalacetic acid powder)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Oxalacetic acid powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- 1.Nelson, David L.; Cox, Michael M. (2005), Principles of Biochemistry (4th ed.), New York: W. H. Freeman, ISBN 0-7167-4339-6
- M.V. Panchenko; A.D. Vinogradov (1991). “Direct demonstration of enol-oxaloacetate as an immediate product of malate oxidation by the mammalian succinate dehydrogenase”. FEBS Letters. 286 (1–2): 76–78. doi:10.1016/0014-5793(91)80944-X.
- “Welcome to The Chemistry Place”. www.pearsonhighered.com. Retrieved 5 April 2018.
- “fatty acids synthesis”. http://www.rpi.edu/dept/bcbp/molbiochem/MBWeb/mb2/part1/fasynthesis.htm. External link in |publisher= (help); Missing or empty |url= (help)
- “http://faculty.ksu.edu.sa/69436/Documents/lecture-15-aa_from_oxaloacetate_and_pyruvate.pptx”. External link in |title= (help)
- Gadd, Geoffrey M. “Fungal production of citric and oxalic acid: importance in metal speciation, physiology and biogeochemical processes” Advances in Microbial Physiology (1999), 41, 47-92.
- Xu, Hua-Wei. “Oxalate accumulation and regulations is independent of glycolate oxidase in rice leaves” Journal of Experimental Botany, Vol 57, No. 9 pp. 1899-1908, 2006