Banaba extract powder Specifications
|Name:||Banaba extract powder|
|Function:||Diabetes:Its ability to lower blood sugar is attributed to its corosolic acid, a triterpenoid glycoside, belived to facilitate glucose-transport into cells.
Weight loss: A common ingredient in weight-loss supplements / products as a metabolic enhancer.
Others: Used in the treatment of blood pressure, renal and immune system benefits. No toxicity has been identified.
|Application:||1. Applied as pharmaceutical raw materials, banaba extract powder has effect on blood sugar balance.
2. Used as food and drink for health care tea, banaba leaf extract can promote weight loss
3.Applied in health food field, it is also used as an afrodyn
|Solubility:||Soluble in water|
|Storage Temp:||Keep in cool & dry place|
|Color:||Brown fine powder|
What is Banaba extract powder?
Banaba is a plant native to the Philippines and Southeast Asia. Long used in folk medicine, banaba is available in supplement form. Proponents claim that banaba can promote weight loss and treat a wide range of health problems. Banaba seems to lower blood glucose in people with type 2 diabetes, according to very early research. It might help the body use insulin more efficient.
Banaba extract powderuses
Banaba is touted as a natural remedy for the following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Kidney disease
- Metabolic syndrome
- Urinary tract infections
In addition, banaba is often marketed as a natural weight loss aid. Some proponents also suggest that banana can aid in detox and enhance liver health.
Banaba extract powderbenefits
Some preliminary research indicates that banaba may offer certain benefits. Here’s a look at several key study findings:
According to a 2015 report published in Frontiers in Bioscience, banaba and other natural supplements (including cinnamon, biotin, fenugreek, ginseng, and alpha-lipoic acid) “have to potential to reduce the risk for type 2 diabetes in the large at-risk population.” Banaba supplements may help with glycemic control, long-term prognosis, and/or reduce the need for insulin therapy when used as an adjunct to standard care in the treatment of diabetes.
In a study published in Phytotherapy Research in 2014, researchers assessed the effectiveness of a blend of plant extracts (including banaba) on weight loss. After the 12-week treatment period, those taking the extract blend had lost significantly more weight and body fat mass compared to those taking a placebo. There was also a greater reduction in waist and hip circumference.
Banaba extract powderdosage
The following doses have been studied in scientific research:
For diabetes: A specific banaba extract has been taken at a dose of 32-48 mg per day for 2 weeks. A specific product containing a combination of banaba and cinnamon inner bark has been taken at a dose of 100 mg per day for 12 weeks.
Banaba extract powderfor sale (Where to Buy Banaba extract powder )
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Green tea extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- A review of the efficacy and safety of banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa L.) and corosolic acid.Stohs SJ et al. Phytother Res. (2012)
- Effects of malted barley extract and banaba extract on blood glucose levels in genetically diabetic mice.Hong H et al. J Med Food. (2004)
- Management of Diabetes and Its Complications with Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa L.) and Corosolic Acid.Miura T et al. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. (2012)
- Ethanolic Extract of Lagerstroemia Speciosa (L.) Pers., Induces Apoptosis and Cell Cycle Arrest in HepG2 Cells.Rohit Singh T, Ezhilarasan D.Nutr Cancer. 2019 May 31:1-11. doi: 10.1080/01635581.2019.1616780.
- Fluoride Exposure Aggravates the Testicular Damage and Sperm Quality in Diabetic Mice: Protective Role of Ginseng and Banaba.Sm S, Mahaboob Basha P.Biol Trace Elem Res. 2017 Jun;177(2):331-344. doi: 10.1007/s12011-016-0893-y. Epub 2016 Nov 16.