Curcumin Powder (458-37-7) video
Curcumin powder Specifications
|Function:||Curcumin Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
It helps your body fight foreign invaders and also has a role in repairing damage. Without inflammation, pathogens like bacteria could easily take over your body and kill you
|Application:||The clinical applications of curcumin: current state and the future. … In vivo and in vitro studies have uncovered many important bioactivities of curcumin, such as antioxidant activity, inducing cell apoptosis, inhibiting cell proliferation, anti-cell adhesion and motility, anti-angiogenesis and anti-microbe properties.|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water, ethanol ,methyl alcohol|
What is Curcumin powder?
Curc of turmeric, a member of the ginger family, Zingiberaceae. It is sold as an herbal supplement, cosmetics ingredient, food flavoring, and food coloring.
Curcumin powder uses?
Turmeric and especially its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer. It’s a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
Curcumin powder benefits
- Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties. …
- Curcumin Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound. …
- Turmeric Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body. …
- Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases.
Curcumin powder dosage
- ADULTSBY MOUTH:
- For hay fever. 500 mg of curcumin, a chemical in turmeric, has been used daily for 2 months.
- For depression. 500 mg of curcumin, a chemical in turmeric, has been taken twice daily, alone or along with 20 mg of fluoxetine daily, for 6-8 weeks.
- For high levels of cholesterol or other fats (lipids) in the blood (hyperlipidemia): 1.4 grams of turmeric extract in two divided doses daily for 3 months has been used.
- For buildup of fat in the liver in people who drink little or no alcohol (nonalcoholic fatty liver disease or NAFLD): 500 mg of a product containing 70 mg of curcumin, a chemical in turmeric, has been used daily for 8 weeks. Also, 500-mg tablets (Meriva, Indena) containing 100 mg curcumin twice daily for 8 weeks has also been used.
- For osteoarthritis: Most often, 500 mg of turmeric extract has been taken two to four times daily for 1-3 months.
- For itching: 1500 mg of turmeric in three divided doses daily for 8 weeks has been used. Also, a specific product containing turmeric extract (C3 Complex, Sami Labs LTD) plus black pepper or long pepper has been used daily for 4 weeks.
- CHILDRENBY MOUTH:
- For high levels of cholesterol or other fats (lipids) in the blood (hyperlipidemia): 1.4 grams of turmeric extract in two divided doses daily for 3 months has been used in children at least 15 years-old.
Curcumin powder for sale(Where to Buy Curcumin powder)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Curcumin powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Majeed S (28 December 2015). “The State of the Curcumin Market”. Natural Products Insider.
- Manolova Y, Deneva V, Antonov L, Drakalska E, Momekova D, Lambov N (November 2014). “The effect of the water on the curcumin tautomerism: a quantitative approach”(PDF). Spectrochimica Acta. Part A, Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy. 132: 815–20. Bibcode:2014AcSpA.132..815M. doi:10.1016/j.saa.2014.05.096. PMID 24973669.
- Jump up to:a b c d e f g h i Nelson KM, Dahlin JL, Bisson J, Graham J, Pauli GF, Walters MA (March 2017). “The Essential Medicinal Chemistry of Curcumin”. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 60 (5): 1620–1637. doi:10.1021/acs.jmedchem.6b00975. PMC 5346970. PMID 28074653. See also: Nelson KM, Dahlin JL, Bisson J, Graham J, Pauli GF, Walters MA (May 2017). “Curcumin May (Not) Defy Science”. ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 8 (5): 467–470. doi:10.1021/acsmedchemlett.7b00139. PMC 5430405. PMID 28523093.
- European Commission. “Food Additives”. Retrieved February 15, 2014.