Idebenone Powder (58186-27-9) video
Idebenone powder Specifications
|Function:||It has been proposed that by interacting with the ETC, idebenone increases ATP production required for mitochondrial function, reduces free radicals, inhibits lipid peroxidation, and consequently protects the lipid membrane and mitochondria from oxidative damage|
|Application:||Nootropic effects and Alzheimer’s disease
Friedreich’s ataxia (Sovrima)
Leber’s hereditary optic neuropathy (Raxone)
|Solubility:||Idebenone is soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, DMSO, and dimethyl formamide (DMF)|
|Storage Temp:||Room temp|
What is Idebenone powder?
Idebenone is a drug that was initially developed by Takeda Pharmaceutical Company for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and other cognitive defects. This has been met with limited success. The Swiss company Santhera Pharmaceuticals has started to investigate it for the treatment of neuromuscular diseases.
Idebenone powder uses?
Idebenone seems to have antioxidant activity, and appears to protect a wide variety of cells from oxidative damage.
Idebenone powder benefits
Treating Alzheimer’s disease. There’s some evidence that taking idebenone slows the decline of thinking skills in people with Alzheimer’s disease. Idebenone appears most effective in patients with moderately severe Alzheimer’s disease.
For Alzheimer’s disease: 90-120 mg of idebenone three times daily.
Idebenone powder for sale(Where to Buy Idebenone powder)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Idebenone powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- “CHMP Assessment Report for Sovrima”(PDF). European Medicines Agency. 20 November 2008: 6, 9–11, 67f.
- Clinical trial number NCT00229632for “Idebenone to Treat Friedreich’s Ataxia” at ClinicalTrials.gov
- Jump up to:a b Clinical trial number NCT00654784 for “Efficacy and Tolerability of Idebenone in Boys With Cardiac Dysfunction Associated With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DELPHI)” at ClinicalTrials.gov
- Jump up to:ab “Raxone”. www.ema.europa.eu. Retrieved 12 July2019.
- Liu, XJ; Wu, WT (1999). “Effects of ligustrazine, tanshinone II A, ubiquinone, and idebenone on mouse water maze performance”. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. 20(11): 987–90. PMID11270979.