Quercetin dihydrate Powder (6151-25-3) video
Quercetin dihydrate powder Specifications
|Name:||Quercetin dihydrate powder|
|Function:||Quercetin is most commonly taken by mouth to treat conditions of the heart and blood vessels and prevent cancer. It is also used for arthritis, bladder infections, and diabetes.|
|Application:||Quercetin is most commonly taken by mouth to treat conditions of the heart and blood vessels and prevent cancer. It is also used for arthritis, bladder infections, and diabetes. But there is limited scientific evidence to support these uses.|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water, ethanol ,methyl alcohol|
|Storage Temp:||+15C to +30C|
What is Quercetin dihydrate powder?
Quercetin is a plant flavonol from the flavonoid group of polyphenols. It is found in many fruits, vegetables, leaves, and grains; red onions and kale are common foods containing appreciable content of quercetin. Quercetin has a bitter flavor and is used as an ingredient in dietary supplements, beverages, and foods.
Quercetin dihydrate powder uses?
People use quercetin as a medicine. Quercetin is most commonly taken by mouth to treatconditions of the heart and blood vessels and prevent cancer. It is also used for arthritis, bladder infections, and diabetes.
Quercetin dihydrate powder benefits
- Fighting free radicals
- Reducing inflammation
- Reducing the risk of cancer
- Preventing neurological diseases
- Relieving allergy symptoms
- Preventing infections
- Reducing the risk of heart disease
- Lowering high blood pressure
Quercetin dihydratepowder dosage
People can get quercetin through their diet by eating a range of fruit and vegetables each day.
Onions have the highest level of quercetin compared to other tested produce, containing approximately 300 mg per kilogram.
If people take quercetin as a supplement, the most common dose is 500 mg per day, but some people can take up to 1,000 mg per day.
Supplements may also include other substances, such as bromelain or vitamin C, which may help the body absorb quercetin more effectively.
Quercetin dihydrate powder for sale(Where to Buy Quercetin dihydrate powder)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Quercetin dihydrate powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Quercetin dihydrate safety sheet on http://www.pvp.com.br (English)ArchivedSeptember 16, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Jump up to:ab c d e f g “Flavonoids (Review)”. Micronutrient Information Center, Linus Pauling Institute, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR. November 2015. Retrieved 1 April 2018.
- “Quercetin”. Merriam-Webster.
- “Quercetin (biochemistry)”. Encyclopædia Britannica.
- Fischer C, Speth V, Fleig-Eberenz S, Neuhaus G (Oct 1997). “Induction of Zygotic Polyembryos in Wheat: Influence of Auxin Polar Transport”.