Garlic oil Specifications
|Function:||garlic extract supplementation improves blood lipid profile, strengthens blood antioxidant potential, and causes significant reductions in systolic and diastolic blood pressures.|
|Application:||Garlic is used for many conditions related to the heart and blood system. These conditions include high blood pressure, low blood pressure, high cholesterol, inherited high cholesterol, coronary heart disease, heart attack, reduced blood flow due to narrowed arteries, and “hardening of the arteries”|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water, ethanol ,methyl alcohol|
|Storage Temp:||32 degrees F|
What is Garlic oil?
Allicin 1%; alliin 2.5%; 4%; 5%; garlic polyphenols 3%; 100% pure distilled garlic oil; odorless garlic oil. Garlic oil is the volatile oil (essential oil) derived from garlic. It is usually prepared using steam distillation, and can also be produced via distillation using ether. It is used in cooking and as a seasoning, a nutritional supplement, and also as an insecticide.
Garlic oil uses?
- Common Cold(Prevention)
- Heart Disease(Prevention)
- Insect Repellent
Garlic oil benefits
- Garlic Is Highly Nutritious But Has Very Few Calories
- Garlic Can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold
- The Active Compounds in Garlic Can Reduce Blood Pressure
- Garlic Improves Cholesterol Levels, Which May Lower the Risk of Heart Disease
- Garlic Contains Antioxidants That May Help Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
A typical dosage of garlic is 900 mg daily of a garlic powder extract standardized to contain 1.3% alliin, providing about 12,000 mcg of alliin daily, or 4-5 mg of “allicin potential.” Alliin-free aged garlic is taken at a dose of 1 to 7.2 g daily…
Garlic oil for sale(Where to Buy Garlic oil)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Garlic oil supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Stanway, P. (2012). The Miracle of Garlic: Practical Tips for Health & Home. Watkins Media. p. 25. ISBN978-1-78028-607-5. Retrieved December 29, 2017.
- Jump up to:ab c Ellis, B.W.; Bradley, F.M.; Atthowe, H. (1996). The Organic Gardener’s Handbook of Natural Insect and Disease Control: A Complete Problem-Solving Guide to Keeping Your Garden and Yard Healthy Without Chemicals. Rodale Books. p. 473. ISBN 978-0-87596-753-0. Retrieved December 29, 2017.
- Singhal, R.; Kulkarni, P.R.; Rege, D.V. (1997). Handbook of Indices of Food Quality and Authenticity. Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition Series. Taylor & Francis. p. 403. ISBN978-1-85573-299-5. Retrieved December 29, 2017.