Sunflower seed oil Specifications
|Name:||Sunflower seed oil|
|Function:||Improving insulin sensitivity, regulating blood sugar levels and stimulating muscle protein synthesis.|
|Application:||Lowering cholesterol levels due to its natural antioxidant properties. Improving brain and heart health.|
|Storage Temp:||10-15 degrees F|
|Color:||amber-colored with a slightly fatty odour.|
What is Sunflower seed oil?
Sunflower oil is the non-volatile oil pressed from the seeds of sunflower. Sunflower oil is commonly used in food as a frying oil, and in cosmetic formulations as an emollient. The world’s total production of sunflower oil in 2014 was nearly 16 million tonnes, with Ukraine and Russia as the largest producers.
Sunflower seed oil uses?
Epicatechin present in green tea and chocolate displayed decrease in both insulin resistance and blood pressure. Through reducing both insulin resistance and blood pressure, consumption of epicatechin–containing food can help prevent the onset of type II diabetes and many cardiovascular diseases
Sunflower seed oil benefits
- Promotes heart heath.Sunflower oil contains more than 80% of monounsaturated fats which makes it good for your heart. …
- Good for your skin. …
- Energy booster. …
- Gives beautiful hair. …
- Strengthens your immune system. …
- Improves digestion.
Sunflower seed oildosage
The appropriate dose of sunflower oil depends on several factors such as the user’s age, health, and several other conditions. At this time there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for sunflower oil. Keep in mind that natural products are not always necessarily safe and dosages can be important. Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.
Sunflower seed oil for sale(Where to Buy Sunflower seed oil)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Sunflower seed oil supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- “Sunflower oil production in 2014; Crops processed/Regions/Production quantity (pick list)”. United Nations Food and Agriculture Organisation, Statistics Division (FAOSTAT). 2017. Retrieved 16 February2017.
- Jump up to:ab “Four types of sunflower oil”. National Sunflower Association. 2018. Retrieved 19 November 2018.
- 3.Jump up to:a b Badouin, H; Gouzy, J; Grassa, C. J; Murat, F; Staton, S. E; Cottret, L; Lelandais-Brière, C; Owens, G. L; Carrère, S; Mayjonade, B; Legrand, L; Gill, N; Kane, N. C; Bowers, J. E; Hubner, S; Bellec, A; Bérard, A; Bergès, H; Blanchet, N; Boniface, M. C; Brunel, D; Catrice, O; Chaidir, N; Claudel, C; Donnadieu, C; Faraut, T; Fievet, G; Helmstetter, N; King, M; et al. (2017). “The sunflower genome provides insights into oil metabolism, flowering and Asterid evolution”. Nature. 546 (7656): 148–152. Bibcode:2017Natur.546..148B. doi:10.1038/nature22380. PMID 28538728.
- Rauf S, Jamil N, Tariq SA, Khan M, Kausar M, Kaya Y (2017). “Progress in modification of sunflower oil to expand its industrial value”. J Sci Food Agric. 97 (7): 1997–2006. doi:10.1002/jsfa.8214. PMID28093767.