Notoginseng folium P.E (80418-29-7) video
Notoginseng folium P.E / Panax notoginseng extract powder Specifications
|Name:||Notoginseng folium P.E / Panax notoginseng extract powder|
|Function:||1.Dilation of blood vessels;
2.it has a strong analgesic effect, which has the effect of resisting fatigue and improving learning and memory;
4.it has the function of immunomodulator, which can restore the high or low immune response to normal, but does not interfere with the normal immune response;
5.anti-tumor effect; Inhibition of scar hyperplasia;
6.anti-aging and anti-oxidation;
7.lowering blood lipid and cholesterol.
|Application:||1. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in health product field;
3.Applied in cosmetics product field.
|Solubility:||Soluble in methanol, ethanol and water; insoluble in acetone,ether and benzene|
|Storage Temp:||Cool and dry place|
|Color:||Brown Fine Powder|
What is Notoginseng folium P.E / Panax notoginseng extractpowder?
Notoginseng folium P.E / Panax notoginseng is a species of the genus Panax, and it is commonly referred to in English as Chinese ginseng or notoginseng. In Chinese it is called tiánqī, tienchi ginseng, sānqī or sanchi, three-seven root, and mountain plant.P. notoginseng grows naturally in China. The herb is a perennial with dark green leaves branching from a stem with a red cluster of berries in the middle. It is both cultivated and gathered from wild forests, with wild plants being the most valuable. The Chinese refer to it as three-seven root because the plant has three petioles with seven leaflets each. It is also said that the root should be harvested between three and seven years after planting it.
Notoginseng folium P.E / Panax notoginseng extractpowder uses
Panax notoginseng is a plant. The leaves, fruit, and flowers are used to make medicine. However, the root is used the most commonly. Be careful not to confuse Panax notoginseng with other forms of ginseng, such as Panax ginseng, Panax pseudoginseng, or American ginseng.
Panax notoginseng is used to stop or slow down bleeding. It is sometimes taken by people who have nosebleeds, vomit up or cough up blood, or find blood in their urine or feces.
Panax notoginseng is also used to relieve pain; and to reduce swelling and blood pressure. It is also used for chest pain (angina), strokes and bleeding in the brain, buildup of fat in the blood vessels, heart attacks, and some kinds of liver disease. It is also used to improve energy and ability to exercise, to reduce muscle soreness following exercise, and for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Some people apply Panax notoginseng directly to the skin to stop bleeding, help with bruising or swelling, and to improve blood movement in the muscles.
Notoginseng folium P.E / Panax notoginseng extractpowder benefits
Chest pain (angina).Research shows that Panax notoginseng, taken by mouth or given as an injection, seems to reduce symptoms of chest pain when used along with conventional medications. It might also reduce how often chest pain attacks occur and how long the attacks last when they do occur. These products are given by a doctor in countries like China.
Bleeding within the skull (intracranial hemorrhage).Research shows that Panax notoginseng injections might improve recovery and reduce the risk of death in people that have had bleeding in the brain, usually because of a stroke. These products are given by a doctor in countries like China.
Research shows that giving Panax notoginseng injections might increase the chance of a person improving or recovering after a stroke. These products are given by a doctor in countries like China.
Notoginseng folium P.E/ Panax notoginseng extract powder dosage
The following doses have been studied in scientific research:
- For chest pain (angina): 200-400 mg of Panax notoginseng extract has been taken 2-3 times daily for 4-6 weeks. Also, 1 gram of Panax notoginseng powder has been taken 3 times daily.
- For stroke: A specific extract of Panax notoginseng root (sanchitongtshu) has been taken three times daily for 28 days.
WITH A NEEDLE:
- For chest pain (angina): 400-500 mg of Panax notoginseng extract has been injected into the vein or given as a shot daily for 2-4 weeks.
- For bleeding within the skull (intracranial hemorrhage): 140-800 mg of Panax notoginseng extract has been injected into the vein daily, usually for 2-4 weeks.
- For stroke: Injections containing 200-600 mg of Panax notoginseng have been given daily for 2-4 weeks.
Notoginseng folium P.E / Panax notoginseng extractpowder for sale (Where to Buy Notoginseng folium P.E / Panax notoginseng extract powder )
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Green tea extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Panax notoginseng Preparations for Unstable Angina Pectoris: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.Song H et al. Phytother Res. (2017)
- Panax Notoginseng Saponins: A Review of Its Mechanisms of Antidepressant or Anxiolytic Effects and Network Analysis on Phytochemistry and Pharmacology.Xie W et al. Molecules. (2018)
- [Research progress on regulation effect of Panax notoginseng saponins on mitochondria].Yang ZP et al. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. (2017)
- Structure and Location Studies on Key Enzymes in Saponins Biosynthesis of Panax notoginseng.Xia P, Zheng Y, Liang Z.Int J Mol Sci. 2019 Dec 4;20(24). pii: E6121. doi: 10.3390/ijms20246121.
- Panax notoginseng saponins ameliorate cisplatin-induced mitochondrial injury via the HIF-1α/mitochondria/ROS pathway.Li Q, Liang X, Yang Y, Zeng X, Zhong X, Huang C.FEBS Open Bio. 2019 Nov 12. doi: 10.1002/2211-5463.12760.