Nettle Root P.E Powder (84012-40-8) video
Nettle Root P.E powder Specifications
|Name:||Nettle Root P.E powder|
|Function:||Nettle Root has been used to support healthy prostate function and so on|
|Application:||Widely used for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and placebo application|
|Solubility:||soluble in any proportion in water. Specific Gravity: 1.02-1.05 at 25°C. Refractive Index: 1.386-1.395 at 25°C. Microbial Plate Count: Less than 100 organisms per gram.|
|Color:||light yellow powder|
What is Nettle Root P.E powder?
Nettle, also known as Stinging Nettle, is a herbaceous perennial plant in the Urticaceae family originally native to Europe, temperate Asia, and the western regions of North America. The leaves & stems have hairs that that act like needles that inject histamine and other chemicals into the skin, producing stinging and contact dermatitis upon contact. Despite this, Nettle has been used for hundreds of years for its purported health benefits.
Nettle Root P.E powderuses
Stinging nettle is a plant. People use the root and above ground parts as medicine.
Nettle Root P.E is used for urination problems related to an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia [BPH]). These problems include nighttime urination, too frequent urination, painful urination, inability to urinate, and irritable bladder.
Nettle Root P.E is also used for joint ailments, as a diuretic, and as an astringent.
In manufacturing, stinging nettle extract is used as an ingredient in hair and skin products.
Nettle Root P.E powderbenefits
Nettle is rich in vitamins & minerals and helps support the prostate, joints, urinary function, and kidneys. Nettle may also help with digestion.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals
- Supports the prostate
- Fortifies the joints
- Promotes kidney health
- Helps support urinary function
- Contributes to overall health & wellness
Nettle Root P.E powderdosage
Serving Size & Timing
As a dietary supplement, take 750 mg once or twice daily, or as directed by a physician.
As with all supplements meant to promote a general well-being, it is important to note that a supplement such as this is by no means a substitute for legitimate medical advice. It is always best to talk to a doctor if you are experiencing problems with your health before taking a course.
Nettle Root P.E powderfor sale(Where to Buy Nettle Root P.E powder )
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Green tea extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Chemical Composition and Immuno-Modulatory Effects of Urtica dioica L. (Stinging Nettle) Extracts.Francišković M et al. Phytother Res. (2017)
- A comprehensive review on the stinging nettle effect and efficacy profiles. Part II: urticae radix.Chrubasik JE et al. Phytomedicine. (2007)
- Efficacy of Supportive Therapy of Allergic Rhinitis by Stinging Nettle <i>(Urtica dioica)</i> rootextract: a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- Controlled, Clinical Trial.Bakhshaee M et al. Iran J Pharm Res. (2017)
- Insights into Lignan Composition and Biosynthesis in Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica).Xu X, Guignard C, Renaut J, Hausman JF, Gatti E, Predieri S, Guerriero G.Molecules. 2019 Oct 26;24(21). pii: E3863. doi: 10.3390/molecules24213863.
- MALDI-TOF MS Detection of Endophytic Bacteria Associated with Great Nettle (Urtica dioica L.), Grown in Algeria.Toubal S, Bouchenak O, Elhaddad D, Yahiaoui K, Boumaza S, Arab K.Pol J Microbiol. 2018 Mar 9;67(1):67-72. doi: 10.5604/01.3001.0011.6145.