Blueberry extract (Blueberry Anthocyanin) Powder (84082-34-8) video
Blueberry extract (Blueberry Anthocyanin) powder Specifications
|Name:||Blueberry extract (Blueberry Anthocyanin) powder|
|Function:||1> Has the function of protect eyes, prevent blindness, cyan, cataract, retinal hemorrhage, improve myopia, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, pigmented retinitis and night blindness.
2>Prevent atherosclerosis; Prevention of thrombosis formation.
|Application:||1> Health Products.
2> Food additive as food color.
|Solubility:||soluble in any proportion in water|
|Color:||Dark purple powder|
What is Blueberry extract (Blueberry Anthocyanin) powder?
Blueberries are small blue berries that grow on the perennial flowering bush, Cyanococcus, native to North America. They are rich in nutrients — including antioxidants and vitamins — and have numerous health benefits. Blueberry extract powder (Blueberry Anthocyanin) is a natural health supplement made from concentrated blueberry juice. A rich source of nutrients and antioxidants, blueberry extract contains beneficial plant compounds including the flavonol quercetin and anthocyanins, a class of compounds purported to reduce inflammation and protect against heart disease and cancer.
Blueberry extract (Blueberry Anthocyanin)powder uses
In natural medicine, blueberry extract is said to have a number of health benefits. It is said to boost the health of blood vessels and is often used to treat or prevent the following conditions:
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
Blueberry extract (Blueberry Anthocyanin)powder benefits
Blueberries are rich in vitamins & minerals, plus they contain the powerful antioxidant, anthocyanin. They are loaded with C & K vitamins and manganese and fortify the immune system, support cardiovascular and bone health, and may help boost energy. Blueberry may also help maintain healthy weight when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise.
- Contains anthocyanin
- Loaded with nutrients
- High in vitamin C
- Contains vitamin K
- Has manganese
- Supports bone health
- May help boost energy
- Provides immune support
- Benefits cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Promotes overall health and well-being
Blueberry extract (Blueberry Anthocyanin)powder dosage
Blueberry extract comes as capsules, tinctures, powder, and water-soluble extracts and available for purchase at natural-foods stores, drugstores, and online.
There is no standard dose for blueberry extract. More research is needed before determining a safe range. Follow the instructions on the supplement label, which is typically 1 Tbsp. of dried powder, one tablet (containing anywhere from 200 to 400 mg of blueberry concentrate), or 8 to 10 tsp. of blueberry concentrate liquid daily.
Blueberry extract (Blueberry Anthocyanin)powder for sale (Where to Buy Blueberry extract (Blueberry Anthocyanin) powder)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Green tea extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Mechanistic insights to the cardioprotective effect of blueberry nutraceutical extract in isoprenaline-induced cardiac hypertrophy.Eladwy RA et al. Phytomedicine. (2018)
- Fermented blueberry juice extract and its specific fractions have an anti-adipogenic effect in 3 T3-L1 cells.Sánchez-Villavicencio ML et al. BMC Complement Altern Med. (2017)
- Evaluating ginger extract, wild blueberry extract, and polysorbates (PS20, PS80) on Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilm formation.Miari M, Rasheed SS, Haidar-Ahmad N, Abou Fayad A, Matar GM.J Infect Dev Ctries. 2018 Feb 22;12(2.1):12S. doi: 10.3855/jidc.10098.
- Anti-inflammatory Effects of Northern Highbush Blueberry Extract on an In Vitro Inflammatory Bowel Disease Model.Driscoll K, Deshpande A, Datta R, Ramakrishna W.Nutr Cancer. 2019 Oct 7:1-13. doi: 10.1080/01635581.2019.1673449. [Epub ahead of print]