Cinnamon Bark Extract (84649-98-9) video
Cinnamon Bark Extract powder Specifications
|Name:||Cinnamon Bark Extract powder|
|Function:||Cinnamon bark extract supports healthy insulin function and blood sugar levels in the body.Antioxidants support cardiovascular function, protect cells from oxidative damage and help maintain healthy fat and cholesterol levels in the body.|
|Application:||A digestive aid; spice; flavoring agent; As a medicine to support healthy insulin function and blood sugar levels in the body.|
|Color:||Brown fine powder|
What is Cinnamon Bark Extract powder?
Cinnamon oil is something that is routinely found in common household cooking cinnamon, and in high levels, it can be dangerous, and even considered toxic. Fortunately, this supplement contains no such danger as it is extracted from the water-soluble portions of Cinnamon Bark and therefore contains none of the harmful oil presents in regular Cinnamon. On the plus side, it does have the same aroma and general flavor of kitchen quality Cinnamon without any of the danger.
Cinnamon bark powdered extract is a water-soluble polymeric compound extracted from the bark of the Cinnamomum wilsonii Gamble tree. As an antioxidant, cinnamon bark extract helps shield cells from oxidative damage.
Cinnamon Bark Extract powderuses
Cinnamon comes from a tree. People use the bark to make medicine.
Cinnamon bark is used for gastrointestinal (GI) upset, diarrhea, and gas. It is also used for stimulating appetite; for infections caused by bacteria and parasitic worms; and for menstrual cramps, the common cold, and the flu (influenza).
Cinnamon bark, as part of a multi-ingredient preparation, is applied to the penis for premature ejaculation.
In foods, cinnamon is used as a spice and as a flavoring agent in beverages.
In manufacturing, cinnamon oil is used in small amounts in toothpaste, mouthwashes, gargles, lotions, liniments, soaps, detergents, and other pharmaceutical products and cosmetics.
There are lots of different types of cinnamon. Cinnamomum verum (Ceylon cinnamon) and Cinnamomum aromaticum (Cassia cinnamon or Chinese cinnamon) are commonly used. In many cases, the cinnamon spice purchased in food stores contains a combination of these different types of cinnamon. See the separate listing for Cassia Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Bark Extract powderbenefits
Besides assisting with maintaining healthy blood glucose levels in healthy individuals, cinnamon extract has been used to aid digestion for thousands of years and is still used today. Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants and, when used in conjunction with a healthy diet & exercise, may help maintain healthy levels of fat, cholesterol, and glucose. When used with exercise and a healthy diet, it can help help with maintaining healthy body weight. Cinnamon may also help fortify the immune system.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Helps maintain healthy glucose levels
- Aids in digestion
- Helps maintain healthy body weight
- Assists in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports heart & cardiovascular health
- Fortifies the immune system
- Contributes to overall health & wellness
Cinnamon Bark Extract powderdosage
Serving Size & Timing
As a dietary supplement, take 650 mg to 1350 mg up to three times daily. Best taken with meals and water.
Concentration of Cinnamon Bark Extract powder
This supplement contains dextrin as a carrier. Store in an area free from light, heat or moisture.
Cinnamon Bark Extract powderfor sale (Where to Buy Cinnamon Bark Extract powder)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Green tea extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Antibacterial Activity of Ethanolic Extract of Cinnamon Bark, Honey, and Their Combination Effects against Acne-Causing Bacteria.Julianti E et al. Sci Pharm. (2017)
- Protective effects of cinnamon bark extract against ischemia-reperfusion injury and arrhythmias in rat.Sedighi M et al. Phytother Res. (2018)
- In vitro inhibition of food borne mutagens induced mutagenicity by cinnamon (Cinnamomumcassia) bark extract.Vijayan V et al. Drug Chem Toxicol. (2018)
- Rapid Bactericidal Effect Of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Against Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.Elcocks ER, Spencer-Phillips PTN, Adukwu EC.J Appl Microbiol. 2019 Dec 2. doi: 10.1111/jam.14538.
- A randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study of intranasalstandardized cinnamon barkextract for seasonal allergic rhinitis.Steels E, Steels E, Deshpande P, Thakurdesai P, Dighe S, Collet T.Complement Ther Med. 2019 Dec;47:102198. doi: 10.1016/j.ctim.2019.102198. Epub 2019 Sep 24.