Astragalus Extract (84687-43-4) video
Astragalus extract powder Specifications
|Name:||Astragalus extract powder|
|Molecular Weight:||784.97 g/mol|
|Boiling point:||895.7±65.0 °C(Predicted)|
|Storage Temp:||Room temperature|
What is Astragalus extract powder?
Astragalus extract powder (also known as milkvetch or locoweed) is a genus of plants t hat primarily consists of herbs and small shrubs. These types of plants grow in most temperate climates within the Northern Hemisphere. It has been used in China and Persia for thousands of years to assist healing and overall health.
This extract is standardized to contain 50% polysaccharides, which are digestible carbohydrates that may help maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Astragalus extract powderUses
Astragalus extract powder is taken by mouth for hay fever, diabetes, kidney disease, and to strengthen and regulate the immune system.
Some people use astragalus as a general tonic, to protect the liver, and to fight bacteria and viruses. It is also used to prevent and reduce side effects associated with cancer treatment.
Astragalus extract powder is commonly used in combination with other herbs.
Astragalus extract powder is sometimes applied to the skin to increase blood flow to the area and to speed wound healing.
Astragalus is injected into the vein for the side effects of cancer treatment, heart failure, diabetes, lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus), and many other conditions.
Astragalus extract powderBenefits
Astragalus extract powder may help with wound healing if applied superficially. When taken as a supplement, it can help relieve diarrhea and supports the digestive system. It helps boost energy and supports heart health. Astragalus is loaded with nutrients and helps support overall health and well-being.
- Relieves diarrhea
- Supports the digestive system
- Helps boost energy
- Supports heart health
- Loaded with nutrients
- Contributes to overall health & well-being
Astragalus extract powderDsage
Serving Size & Timing
The suggested serving size for Astragalus is 1300 mg to be taken daily with meals, or as directed by a physician.
As with all supplements meant to promote a general well-being, it is important to note that a supplement such as this is by no means a substitute for legitimate medical advice. It is always best to talk to a doctor if you are experiencing problems with your health before taking a course.
Concerntration of Astragalus extract powder
There are no fillers of any kind present in this solution.
Astragalus extract powderfor sale ( Where to Buy Astragalus extract powder )
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Resveratrol powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Immunomodulatoryeffects of a new whole ingredients extract from Astragalus: a combined evaluation on chemistry and pharmacology. Li ZX, Zhao GD, Xiong W, Linghu KG, Ma QS, Cheang WS, Yu H, Wang Y.Chin Med. 2019 Mar 27;14:12. doi: 10.1186/s13020-019-0234-0. eCollection 2019. PMID: 30962814
- In vitro pharmacological effects of Astragalus eremophilus and Melilotus parviflora.Khan MN, Ahmed M, Khan MW, Khan RA.Acta Biol Hung. 2018 Dec;69(4):411-422. doi: 10.1556/018.69.2018.4.4. PMID:30587023
- A simple and sensitive LC-MS/MS approach for simultaneous quantification of six bioactive compounds in rats following oral administration of aqueous extract and ultrafine powder of Astragalus propinquus: Application to a comparative pharmacokinetic study.Tao Y, Huang S, Yang G, Li W, Cai B.J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2018 Oct 1;1096:31-38. doi: 10.1016/j.jchromb.2018.08.008. Epub 2018 Aug 16.PMID:30138748
- Everything You Need To Know About Astragalus Extract