Buck wheat extract powder Specifications
|Name:||Buck wheat extract powder|
|Function:||Buckwheat is a valuable source of many biologically active compounds and nutrients. It has properties that reduce blood cholesterol levels, and so reduces the risk of atherosclerosis, seals the capillaries, and lowers blood pressure.|
|Application:||Can be used either as food (usually in bread, pancakes, and noodles) or as medicine.|
What is Buck wheat extract powder?
Buckwheat is a gluten-free knot grass, whose flowers are smooth-textured and white to light pink. Buckwheat seeds ripen from August to October. Buckwheat was originally grown in Asia but is now also grown in North America. The most common type of buckwheat is Fagopyrum esculentum. Fagopyrum tartaricum (tartary buckwheat) is grown and consumed in China. Buckwheat holds a high antioxidant content, which can help fight free radicals.
Buck wheat extract powderuses
Buckwheat is a plant. People make flour from the leaves and flowers. This flour can be used either as food (usually in bread, pancakes, and noodles) or as medicine.
As medicine, Buckwheat extract is used to improve blood flow by strengthening veins and small blood vessels; to treat varicose veins and poor circulation in the legs; and to prevent “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis).
Buckwheat extract is also used for diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and constipation.
Buck wheat extract powderbenefits
- Circulation problems (chronic venous insufficiency). Early research shows that drinking buckwheat tea might prevent leg swelling from getting worse in people with circulation problems.
- Early research shows that replacing a portion of white flour or rice in foods with buckwheat lowers fasting insulin levels in people with diabetes. But it doesn’t improve fasting blood sugar or average blood sugar.
- Vision problems in people with diabetes
- Improving blood flow.
- Preventing “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis).
- Other conditions.
Buck wheat extract powderDosage
Buckwheat extract is typically used as a tea, extract, flour, or tablet. Buckwheat tea (100% Fagopyrum esculentum, standardized to a total flavonoid content of 5%, yielding a daily dosage of 270mg of rutin) for three months has been used in patients with chronic venous insufficiency. Two tablets (containing 0.5g of buckwheat herb and 0.03g of troxerutin) of pressed buckwheat herb has been used three times daily for three months in patients with diabetic retinopathy. One hundred grams of sieved buckwheat flour has been used daily for four weeks to raise HDL cholesterol and the HDL:total cholesterol ratio.
Buck wheat extract powderfor sale(Where to Buy Buck wheat extract powder)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Green tea extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- The Effect of Buckwheat Hull Extract on Lipid Oxidation in Frozen-Stored Meat Products.Hęś M et al. J Food Sci. (2017)
- Physical Effects of Buckwheat Extract on Biological Membrane In Vitro and Its Protective Properties.Włoch A et al. J Membr Biol. (2016)
- The effect of fermented buckwheat on producing l-carnitine- and γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA)-enriched designer eggs.Park N et al. J Sci Food Agric. (2017)
- Developing and Validating a Method for Separating Flavonoid Isomers in Common BuckwheatSprouts Using HPLC-PDA.Jang D, Jung YS, Kim MS, Oh SE, Nam TG, Kim DO.Foods. 2019 Nov 4;8(11). pii: E549. doi: 10.3390/foods8110549.
- Tartary Buckwheat Extract and Chitosan Coated Tilapia (Oreochromis Niloticus) Fillets Determine Their Shelf Life.Yang X, Zhou Y, Wang B, Wang F, Han P, Li L.J Food Sci. 2019 Jun;84(6):1288-1296. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.14649. Epub 2019 May 23.