Evening Primrose Oil powder Specifications
|Name:||Evening Primrose Oil powder|
|Function:||Women take evening primrose by mouth during pregnancy for preventing high blood pressure (pre-eclampsia), shortening labor, starting labor, and preventing late deliveries.|
|Application:||Women also use evening primrose for premenstrual syndrome (PMS), breast pain, and symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes.|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water, ethanol ,methyl alcohol|
What is Evening Primrose Oil powder?
Oenothera biennis is a species of Oenothera native to eastern and central North America, from Newfoundland west to Alberta, southeast to Florida, and southwest to Texas, and widely naturalized elsewhere in temperate and subtropical regions. Evening primrose oil is produced from the plant.
Evening Primrose Oil powder uses?
Women take evening primrose by mouth during pregnancy for preventing high blood pressure (pre-eclampsia), shortening labor, starting labor, and preventing late deliveries. Women also use evening primrose for premenstrual syndrome (PMS), breast pain, and symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes.
Evening Primrose Oil powder benefits
- It can help clear up acne. …
- It may help ease eczema. …
- It can help improve overall skin health. …
- It may help relieve PMS symptoms. …
- It can help minimize breast pain. …
- It may help reduce hot flashes. …
- It may help reduce high blood pressure. …
- It may help improve heart health.
Evening Primrose Oilpowder dosage
Evening primrose oil has been administered orally in clinical trials at doses between 1 and 8 g/day in adults and 2 and 4 g/day in children. The typical content of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) in the oil is 8% to 10%.
Evening Primrose Oil powder for sale(Where to Buy Evening Primrose Oil powder)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Evening Primrose Oil powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- “Oenothera biennis”. World Checklist of Selected Plant Families(WCSP). Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Retrieved 7 December 2014 – via The Plant List.
- “BSBI List 2007”. Botanical Society of Britain and Ireland. Archived from the original(xls) on 2014-10-23. Retrieved 2014-10-17.
- Blanchan, N.(1922). Wild Flowers Worth Knowing. Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation.
- “Oenothera biennis”. Germplasm Resources Information Network(GRIN). Agricultural Research Service(ARS), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Retrieved 17 December 2017.
- http://nccih.nih.gov/health/eveningprimrose (Retrieved 6/17/13)
- Borealforest: Oenothera biennis
- Plants of British Columbia: Oenothera biennis