Ginkgo biloba leaf Extract (90045-36-6) video
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract Specifications
|Name:||Ginkgo biloba leaf extract powder|
|Function:||Ginkgo biloba extract is collected from the dried green leaves of the plant and is available as liquid extracts, capsules, and tablets. … The therapeutic properties of the ginkgo plant are said to include treatment for blood disorders and memory problems, enhancement of cardiovascular function and to improve eye health.|
|Application:||Pharmaceutical field; health care product field; cosmetic field; food field.|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water, ethanol ,methyl alcohol|
|Storage Temp:||below 25 °C|
|Color:||Pale brown powder|
What is Ginkgo biloba leaf extract powder?
Ginkgo biloba extract is collected from the dried green leaves of the plant and is available as liquid extracts, capsules, and tablets. … The therapeutic properties of the ginkgo plant are said to include treatment for blood disorders and memory problems, enhancement of cardiovascular function and to improve eye health.
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract powder uses?
Ginkgo has been used for improving blood flow, for improving memory/concentration due to certain brain problems (e.g., Alzheimer’s disease, dementia), and for relief of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), eye problems, and dizziness. Look for ginkgo products that contain standardized gingko leaf extracts.
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract powder benefits
- Contains Powerful Antioxidants
- Can Help Fight Inflammation
- Improves Circulation and Heart Health
- Reduces Symptoms of Psychiatric Disorders and Dementia
- Improves Brain Function and Well-Being
- Can Reduce Anxiety
- Can Treat Depression
- Can Support Vision and Eye Health
- Can Treat Headaches and Migraines
- Can Improve Asthma and COPD Symptoms
- Reduces PMS Symptoms
- Treats Sexual Dysfunction
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract powder dosage
Standardized ginkgo leaf extracts have been used in clinical trials for cognitive and cardiovascular disorders at daily doses of 120 to 240 mg.
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract powder for sale(Where to Buy Ginkgo biloba leaf extract Powder)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Ginkgo biloba leaf extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- 1.Ahlemeyer B, Selke D, Schaper C, Kllumpp S, Krieglstein J. Ginkgolic acids induce neuronal death and activate protein phosphatase type-2C. European Journal of Pharmacology 2001, 430(1):1-7
- 2.Amin A, Mahmoud-Ghoneim D, Syam MI, Daoud S. Neural network assessment of herbal protection against chemotherapeutic-induced reproductive toxicity. Theoretical Biology and Medical Modelling 2012, 9:1
- 3.Ang-Lee MK, Moss J, Yuan CS. Herbal medicines and perioperative care. Journal of the American Medical Association 2001, 286(2):208-216
- 4.Aruna D, Naidu MU. Pharmacodynamic interaction studies of Ginkgo biloba with cilostazol and clopidogrel in healthy human subjects. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 2007, 63(3):333-338
- 5.Akiba S, Kawauchi T, Oka T, Hashizume T, Sato T. Inhibitory effect of the leaf extract of Ginkgo biloba
- on oxidative stress-induced platelet aggregation. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology International 1998, 46(6):1243-1248