Superoxide Dismutase powder Specifications
|Name:||Superoxide Dismutase powder|
|Function:||Superoxide dismutase is an enzyme that helps break down potentially harmful oxygen molecules in cells, which might prevent damage to tissues.|
|Application:||Superoxide dismutase is available in dietary supplement and injectable forms. Its supplements are used to treat and prevent a number of health problems and diseases.|
|Solubility:||Dissolves readily at 5 mg/mL in 0.05 M potassium phosphate buffer, pH 7.8, containing 0.1 mM EDTA.|
What is Superoxide Dismutase powder?
Superoxide dismutase is an enzyme found in all living cells. An enzyme is a substance that speeds up certain chemical reactions in the body. The superoxide dismutase that is used as medicine is sometimes taken from cows. Some types of superoxide dismutase come from the melon, and some are made in a lab. Also available in dietary supplement and injectable forms, superoxide dismutase promotes the breakdown of free radicals.
Superoxide dismutase is an enzyme that helps break down potentially harmful oxygen molecules in cells, which might prevent damage to tissues. It is being researched to see if it can help conditions where oxygen molecules are believed to play a role in disease.
Superoxide Dismutase powderuses
Superoxide dismutase is an enzyme found naturally in your body. Superoxide dismutase supplements are used to treat and prevent a number of health problems and diseases. These supplements are normally made from a combination of wheat and melon extract.
Superoxide dismutase is given as a shot for treating pain and swelling (inflammation) caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis (RA). It is also taken by mouth, given as a shot, or applied directly to the eyes for other conditions. But there is no good scientific research to support its other uses.
Superoxide Dismutase powder benefits
So far, research on the health effects of supplements containing superoxide dismutase is limited. In alternative medicine, superoxide dismutase supplements are said to protect against the following conditions:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Interstitial cystitis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Superoxide dismutase is also said to slow up the aging process and reverse signs of aging in the skin.
Superoxide Dismutase powder dosage
The following doses have been studied in scientific research:
- For osteoarthritis: Healthcare providers give superoxide dismutase as an injection into the joints once every 1-2 weeks.
- For rheumatoid arthritis (RA): Healthcare providers give superoxide dismutase as an injection into the joints once per week.
Superoxide Dismutase powder for sale(Where to Buy Superoxide Dismutase powder)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Green tea extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Regulation of superoxide dismutase genes: implications in disease.Miao L et al. Free Radic Biol Med. (2009)
- Copper-zinc superoxide dismutase and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.Valentine JS et al. Annu Rev Biochem. (2005)
- Inhibition of copper-zinc superoxide dismutase activity by selected environmental xenobiotics.Lewandowski Ł et al. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. (2018)
- Romao S (Mar 2015). “Therapeutic value of oral supplementation with melon superoxide dismutase and wheat gliadin combination”. Nutrition. 31 (3): 430–6.
- Raychaudhuri SS, Deng XW (2008). “The Role of Superoxide Dismutase in Combating Oxidative Stress in Higher Plants”. The Botanical Review. 66 (1): 89–98.