Allium tuberosum Rottler Extract video
Allium tuberosum Rottler extract powder Specifications
|Name:||Allium tuberosum Rottler extract powder|
|Function:||Garlic chives extract can improve kidney function, relieve various urinary tract conditions (such as treat urinary incontinence, kidney and bladder weakness), as well as ease digestion and prevent flatulence. The leaves and the bulbs can be applied directly on bites, cuts and wounds.|
|Application:||Pharmaceutical field; health care product field; cosmetic field; food field.|
What is Allium tuberosum Rottler extract powder?
Allium tuberosum is a species of onion native to southwestern parts of the Chinese province of Shanxi, and cultivated and naturalized elsewhere in Asia and around the world.
Allium tuberosum are not only beautiful and tasty, but they also have several health benefits. They can stimulate the appetite, help your digestive system, have diuretic properties, and promote blood circulation.
Allium tuberosum Rottler extract powder uses?
The whole plant is antibacterial, cardiac, depurative, digestive, stimulant, stomachic and tonic. It is an anti-emetic herb that improves kidney function. It is used internally to treat urinary incontinence, kidney and bladder weaknesses etc. The seed is carminative and stomachic. They are used in India in the treatment of spermatorrhoea. The leaves and the bulbs are applied to bites, cuts and wounds.
Allium tuberosum Rottler extract powder benefits
- Fight Cancer. Shutterstock
- Protect The Heart. The allicin in chives bags the credit again
- Improve Bone Health. Chives contain vitamin K, a nutrient quite important for the bones
- Ease The Digestive Process
- Detoxify The Body
- Boost Immunity
- Boost Vision
- Are Beneficial During Pregnancy
- Enhance Sleep And Mood
- Have Excellent Antimicrobial Properties
- Boost Skin Health
- Might Improve Hair Health
Allium tuberosum Rottler extract powder function
Allium tuberosum, also known as garlic chives, oriental garlic, Asian chives, Chinese chives, Chinese leek, is an Asian species of onion native to the Himalayas (Nepal, Bhutan, India) and to the Chinese province of Shanxi. It is cultivated in many places around the world as ornamental plants, culinary herbs and traditional medicine. It shows antibacterial, cardiac, depurative, digestive, and stimulant properties, and can be used as a general tonic. Garlic chives extract can improve kidney function, relieve various urinary tract conditions (such as treat urinary incontinence, kidney and bladder weakness), as well as ease digestion and prevent flatulence. The leaves and the bulbs can be applied directly on bites, cuts and wounds.
Allium tuberosum Rottler extract powder for sale(Where to Buy Allium tuberosum Rottler extract powder in bulk)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Allium tuberosum Rottler extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- 1.Ping Yang, Huanlu Song, Lijin Wang, Hao Jing. Characterization of Key Aroma-Active Compounds in Black Garlic by Sensory-Directed Flavor Analysis. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2019, 67 (28) , 7926-7934. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jafc.9b03269.
- 2.Yuxin Zhang, Yanping Ren, Xiaolan Wang, Yong Liu, Ningxin Wang. Responses to Host Plant Volatiles and Identification of Odorant Binding Protein and Chemosensory Protein Genes in Bradysia odoriphaga. ACS Omega 2019, 4 (2) , 3800-3811. DOI: 10.1021/acsomega.8b03486.
- 3.Restituto Tocmo, Yi Lin, and Dejian Huang . Effect of Processing Conditions on the Organosulfides of Shallot (Allium cepa L. Aggregatum Group). Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2014, 62 (23) , 5296-5304. DOI: 10.1021/jf500739n.
- 4.Roman Kubec,, Seokwon Kim,, Denise M. McKeon, and, Rabi A. Musah. Isolation of S-n-Butylcysteine Sulfoxide and Six n-Butyl-Containing Thiosulfinates from Allium siculum. Journal of Natural Products 2002, 65 (7) , 960-964. DOI: 10.1021/np020064i.
- 5.Yihai Wang, Xiaomin Yi, Limin Xiang, Yuying Huang, Zhe Wang, Xiangjiu He. Furostanol saponins from Chinese onion induce G2/M cell-cycle arrest and apoptosis through mitochondria-mediate pathway in HepG2 cells. Steroids 2019, 148, 11-18. DOI: 10.1016/j.steroids.2019.04.003.