Arnica Extract video
Arnica Extract Powder Specifications
|Name:||Arnica Extract Powder|
|INCI Name:||Glycerin, water, Arnica Montana (Arnica flower) extract|
|Color:||Slightly yellow-ish tinged color|
|Dissolve:||dissolved in water and glycerin|
|Storage Temp:||Room temperature|
|Applications:||Face toners, cleansers, masks, skin lotions, creams,hair tonics and anti-dandruff preparations.|
1.What is Arnica Extract Powder?
Arnica is an herb that grows mainly in Siberia and central Europe, as well as temperate climates in North America. The flowers of the plant are used in medicine. We prepare Arnica Extract from the whole flower of Arnica montana plants responsibly wildcrafted from their mountainous European habitats. The flowers are milled at the last moment before extraction. Arnica is often called Leopard’s Bane or Wolf’s Bane.
The herb is extracted in small batches with Certified Organic cane alcohol for potency and to maintain the balance of phytochemicals as they exist in the plant. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb. For external use only.
2. Arnica Extract Powder Uses
Arnica Extract powder is made from the whole flower of Arnica Montana. Arnica Extract powder is used in the formulation of many skincare, health, and cosmetic products and is often used topically to help with acne and other skin conditions.
Arnica Extract powder is most commonly used for pain caused by osteoarthritis, sore throat, surgery, and other conditions. It is also used for bleeding, bruising, swelling after surgery, and other conditions, but Arnica may not be unsafe when taken by mouth.
In foods, Arnica Extract powder is a flavor ingredient in beverages, frozen dairy desserts, candy, baked goods, gelatins, and puddings.
In manufacturing, Arnica Extract powder is used in hair tonics and anti-dandruff preparations. The oil is used in perfumes and cosmetics.
3. Arnica Extract Powder Benefits
Early research shows that using an Arnica extract powder gel product (A. Vogel Arnica Gel, Bioforce AG) twice daily for 3 weeks reduces pain and stiffness and improves function in people with osteoarthritis in the hand or knee. Other research shows that using the same gel works as well as the painkiller ibuprofen in reducing pain and improving function in the hands.
Contemporary research shows that Arnica extract powder may reduce inflammation, improve circulation and speed up the healing process.
- Supports circulatory health
- Helps facilitate faster healing
- May act as an anti-inflammitory
- Helps stimulating the skin for a fresh and rejuvenated complexion
- Widely used to soothe irritated skin and moisturize dry skin.
4. Arnica Extract Powder Dosage
You need 50 ml of warm water and one to two teaspoonfuls of arnica extract. Soak a clean linen or cotton cloth in solution and apply it to the affected area. For external use only. Not for internal use – DO NOT INGEST. Not to be used on open wounds or broken skin.
CONCENTRATION OF ARNICA EXTRACT
This product is pure and contains no fillers or additives of any kind.
ARNICA EXTRACT SIDE EFFECTS
Arnica Extract powder should not be used on open wounds and long term use is not recommended. Long-term use can lead to skin irritation, burning sensation, and blisters.
Arnica extract powder is considered safe to use, but may cause adverse effects. If you’re allergic to a compound called helenalin. Some side effects you may encounter include: dizziness, weakness, heart irregularities.
There is no guarantee of specific results and results can vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
5. Arnica Extract Powder for sale(Where to Buy Arnica Extract Powder)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Resveratrol powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Arnica montana experimental studies: confounders and biases? Bellavite P, Marzotto M, Bonafini C.J Integr Med. 2018 Mar;16(2):72-76. doi: 10.1016/j.joim.2018.01.001. Epub 2018 Feb 21. PMID:29526239
- Arnica montana effects on gene expression in a human macrophage cell line. Evaluation by quantitative Real-Time PCR. Olioso D, Marzotto M, Bonafini C, Brizzi M, Bellavite P. Homeopathy. 2016 May;105(2):131-47. doi: 10.1016/j.homp.2016.02.001. Epub 2016 Mar 14. PMID:27211321
- Identification of HSP70-inducing activity in Arnica montana extract and purification and characterization of HSP70-inducers. Usui K, Ikeda T, Horibe Y, Nakao M, Hoshino T, Mizushima T. J Dermatol Sci. 2015 Apr;78(1):67-75. doi: 10.1016/j.jdermsci.2015.01.014. Epub 2015 Feb 4. PMID:25724362
- Everything You Need to Know About Arnica Extract