Banaba Leaf Extract video
Banaba Leaf Extract powder Specifications
|Name:||Banaba Leaf Extract|
|Function:||1. Banaba leaf extract can be used for balancing blood sugar. |
2. Promoting weight loss is an important function of corosolic acid banaba leaf extract.
3. Banaba leaf extract can promoting healthy insulin levels
4. Banaba leaf extract can control appetite and food craving,especially carbohydrate cravings.
|Application:||1. Applied as pharmaceutical raw materials, banaba leaf p.e has effect on blood sugar balance. |
2. Used as food and drink for health care tea, banaba leaf extract can promote weight loss
3.Applied in health food field, it is also used as an afrodyn.
|Solubility:||Soluble in water|
|Storage Temp:||Keep in cool & dry place|
|Color:||Brown fine powder|
What is Banaba Leaf Extract powder?
Lagerstroemia speciosa, commonly known as banaba, is a tropical tree widely grown in the Philippines. Traditional practitioners (and people looking for natural complements to their health management strategies) use it as antidiabetic.
Water and methanol (alcohol) extracts of this tree’s leaves are sold in capsule form in market. It can inhibit uptake (digestion and absorption) of carbohydrates to a degree, and can also aid in their deposition into cells from the blood stream (resulting in a reduction in blood sugar). The capsules often contain other substances such as green tea, green coffee, tamarind, gymnema, black pepper, and/or metals like vanadium and magnesium.
Banaba Leaf Extract powder uses
Lagerstroemia is the species of plant commonly known as Banaba. It is a herb with a blend of compounds that, holistically, seem to be catered towards being anti-diabetic in nature.
Banaba— known as the giant crape myrtle—is a tree native to Southeast Asia, where banaba has long been used in traditional medicine to treat diabetes and kidney conditions.
Banaba leaf has recently gained some renown in the West due to several studies that indicate it may be able to mediate some of the complications of diabetes and has an overall positive effect on blood-sugar (glucose) levels.
Banaba leaf extract contains a triterpenoid compound known as corosolic acid which has actions in stimulating glucose transport into cells. As such, banaba leaf extract plays a role in regulating levels of blood sugar and insulin in the blood.
Banaba Leaf Extract powder benefits
Banaba leaf extract is widely popular as an antidiabetic supplement. It mainly has these 8 benefits.
Banaba leaf may help lower blood sugar by increasing glucose tolerance. It can decrease glucose production in the body by up to 30% and decrease the breakdown of storage molecules (like starch and glucagon) into glucose.
Help weight Management
Good for Heart Health
Banaba extract decreased liver damage in rats with steatohepatitis and lowered total cholesterol and blood ALT levels .
Banaba Leaf Extract powder doage
An oral supplement of 3,000mg of the leaf extract from Banaba appears to be used with efficacy. Other Banaba supplements may have concentrated supplements which increase the corosolic acid content, in which a 2:1 extract of 1,500mg would be equivalent to the 3,000mg leaf extract.
Although the above dose is currently recommended, it is not known if this is the optimal dose or not. Furthermore, it is not known whether or not this supplement needs to be taken with meals (although it is recommended out of prudency for the purposes of helping glucose tolerance to take it with meals). Speak with your doctor before supplementing, and never use banaba in place of a prescribed medication or recommendation from a medical professional.
Banaba Leaf Extract powder for sale (Where to Buy Banaba Leaf Extract powder )
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Green tea extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Inhibitory effects of eucalyptus and banaba leaf extracts on nonalcoholic steatohepatitis induced by a high-fructose/high-glucose diet in rats.Takahashi Y, Sugimoto K, Soejima Y, Kumagai A, Koeda T, Shojo A, Nakagawa K, Harada N, Yamaji R, Inui H, Yamanouchi T, Fukusato T.Biomed Res Int. 2015;2015:296207. doi: 10.1155/2015/296207. Epub 2015 Apr 27.
- Antioxidant effect of Lagerstroemia speciosa Pers (banaba) leaf extract in streptozotocin-induced diabetic mice.Saumya SM, Basha PM.Indian J Exp Biol. 2011 Feb;49(2):125-31.
- Safety and Efficacy of Banaba-Moringa oleifera-Green Coffee Bean Extracts and Vitamin D3 in a Sustained Release Weight Management Supplement.Stohs SJ, Kaats GR, Preuss HG.Phytother Res. 2016 Apr;30(4):681-8. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5577. Epub 2016 Feb 12.
- DIA-2, a polyherbal formulation ameliorates hyperglycemia and protein-oxidation without increasing the body weight in type II diabetic rats. Kesavanarayanan KS, Sathiya S, Kalaivani P, Ranju V, Sunil AG, Saravana Babu C, Kavimani S, Prathiba D.Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2013 Feb;17(3):356-69.
- A review of the efficacy and safety of banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa L.) and corosolic acid.Stohs SJ, Miller H, Kaats GR.Phytother Res. 2012 Mar;26(3):317-24. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3664. Epub 2011 Nov 17. Review.