Cactus Extract video
Cactus Extract powder Specifications
|Name:||Cactus Extract powder|
|Function:||Prickly pear cactus is used for type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity, alcohol hangover, colitis, diarrhea, and benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH). It is also used to fight viral infections. In foods, the prickly pear juice is used in jellies and candies.|
|Application:||Pharmaceutical field; health care product field; cosmetic field; food field.|
What is Cactus Extract powder?
Prickly pear cactus is a plant. It is part of the diet in Mexican and Mexican-American cultures. Only the young plant is eaten; older plants are too tough. Prickly pear cactus is also used for medicine.
Prickly pear cactus is used for type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity, alcohol hangover, colitis, diarrhea, and benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH). It is also used to fight viral infections.
Cactus Extract powder uses?
Prickly pear cactus is used for type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity, alcohol hangover, colitis, diarrhea, and benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH). It is also used to fight viral infections. In foods, the prickly pear juice is used in jellies and candies.
Cactus Extract powder benefits
- Protects nerve cells
- Contains antioxidants
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Treats enlarged prostate
- Reduces cholesterol
- Eliminates hangovers
Cactus Extract powder dosage
For diabetes: 100-500 grams of broiled stems of prickly pear cactus daily. Doses are often divided into three equal amounts and given throughout the day.
For hangover due to use of alcohol: 1600 IU of a specific prickly pear cactus extract (Tex-OE, Extracts Plus, Inc.) taken 5 hours before drinking alcohol.
Cactus Extract powder for sale(Where to Buy Cactus Extract powder in bulk)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Cactus Extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- 1.Angiosperm Phylogeny Group (2009). “An update of the Angiosperm Phylogeny Group classification for the orders and families of flowering plants: APG III”. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society. 161 (2): 105–121.
- “cactus”, Merriam-Webster’s Online Dictionary, archived from the original on 2012-02-02, retrieved 2012-02-13
- Rowley, Gordon D. (1997), A History of Succulent Plants, Mill Valley, Calif.: Strawberry Press, OCLC 37830942, p. 43, cited in Anderson 2001, p. 96
- 4.Aveni, A. F.; Calnek, E. E. & Hartung, H. (1988), “Myth, Environment, and the Orientation of the Templo Mayor of Tenochtitlan”, American Antiquity, 53 (2): 287–309
- Barroqueiro, Silvério A., The Aztecs: A Pre-Columbian History, Yale-New Haven Teachers Institute, archived from the original on 2012-05-20, retrieved 2012-03-0