Chia seed Extract video
Chia seed extract powder Specifications
|Name:||Chia seed extract powder|
|Function:||Despite their small size, chia seeds are full of important nutrients. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium . Omega-3 fatty acids help raise HDL cholesterol, the “good” cholesterol that protects against heart attack and stroke.|
|Application:||Pharmaceutical field; health care product field; cosmetic field; food field.|
|Color:||Brownish yellow powder|
What is Chia seed extract powder?
Chia Seed Organic Botanical Extract is a fine powder that is brown in color and is extracted from Organic Chia Seeds. Chia Extract is an excellent source of Omega 3 and also contains the perfect 3-to-1 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 essential fatty acids required for optimal skin nourishment.
Chia seed extract powder uses?
It is grown mainly for its seed, which is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. People use chia seed for diabetes, high blood pressure, and for generally reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke (cardiovascular disease).
Chia seed extract powder benefits
- Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories
- Chia Seeds Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- Almost All the Carbs in Them Are Fiber
- Chia Seeds Are High in Quality Protein
- The High Fiber and Protein Content in Chia Seeds May Help You Lose Weight
- Chia Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Chia Seeds May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- They’re High in Many Important Bone Nutrients
- Chia Seeds May Reduce Blood Sugar Levels
- They May Reduce Chronic Inflammation
- Chia Seeds Are Easy to Incorporate Into Your Diet
Chia seed extract powder dosage
Adequate clinical studies are lacking to inform dosing guidelines. Milled chia seed 25 to 50 g daily in divided doses has been used in studies evaluating efficacy in patients with type 2 diabetes. Lesser amounts (around 15 g) have been proposed as a nutritional supplement to provide dietary fiber and unsaturated fatty acids.
Chia seed extract powder for sale(Where to Buy Chia seed extract powder in bulk)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Chia seed extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Adams JD, Wall M, Garcia C. Salvia columbariae contains tanshinones. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2005;2(1):107-110.15841285
- Ayerza R. The seed’s protein and oil content, fatty acid composition, and growing cycle length of a single genotype of chia (Salvia hispanica L.) as affected by environmental factors. J Oleo Sci. 2009;58(7):347-354.19491529
- Ayerza R, Coates W. Dietary levels of chia: influence on yolk cholesterol, lipid content and fatty acid composition for two strains of hens. Poult Sci. 2000;79(5):724-739.10824962
- Borneo R, Aguirre A, León AE. Chia (Salvia hispanica L) gel can be used as egg or oil replacer in cake formulations. J Am Diet Assoc. 2010;110(6):946-949.20497788
- Cheng TO. Cardiovascular effects of danshen. Int J Cardiol. 2007;121(1):9-22.17363091