Desertliving Cistanche Extract video
Desertliving Cistanche extract powder Specifications
|Name:||Desertliving Cistanche extract powder|
|Function:||The active ingredients isolated from Herba Cistanche have three main biological functions: improvement of brain function, immune-boosting effect, and nourishing aphrodisiac effect.|
|Application:||Pharmaceutical field; health care product field; cosmetic field; food field.|
|Color:||Brownish yellow powder|
What is Desertliving Cistanche extract powder?
Cistanche or rou cong rong is an herbal tonic made from the root or leaves of a desert plant called Cistanche deserticola that has been part of traditional Chinese medicine for nearly 2000 years. The traditional belief is that cistanche is a yang tonic with counteracts the effects of aging, increases sexual potency, and improves mental function.
Desertliving Cistanche extract powder uses?
Herba Cistanche extracts are pharmacologically active, with a range of functions that include improving chronic renal disease and senile constipation, increasing learning/memorizing ability, treating Alzheimer’s disease (AD), and improving immunity.
Desertliving Cistanche extract powder benefits
Cistanche is used to increase the sexual power and is responsible for good sexual health. It has the ability to increase a woman’s fertility. The major component of Cistanche tubulosa extract, echinacoside and acteoside is responsible for improving the sexual ability of both the genders. It increases the male hormone production by the action of enzymes, which are released due to the intake of Cistanche tubulosa.
Cistanche Tubulosa is often used by older people who suffer from chronic constipation. Its mixture with the other pharmaceutical related herbs, like Hemp plant may help with various diseases related to digestion.
Recent scientific studies show that cistanche can be used to fight aging. This discovery made the herb very popular. It may be used in body lotions and gels. In addition to this, Cistanche Tubulosa is used to prevent fatigue and to increase energy. It may improve our memory power and increase the immunity, but it also shows a promising effect on lowering blood pressure.
Desertliving Cistanche extract powder function
The phenylethanoid-rich extract of Cistanche deserticola Y.C. Ma containing echinacoside as its major constituent played an important role in antifatigue activity through enhancing the swimming capacity of mice by decreasing muscle damage, delaying the accumulation of lactic acid, and by improving energy storage.
Desertliving Cistanche extract powder for sale(Where to Buy Desertliving Cistanche extract powder in bulk)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Desertliving Cistanche extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Choi, JG; Moon, M; Jeong, HU; Kim, MC; Kim, SY; Oh, MS (2011). “Cistanches Herba enhances learning and memory by inducing nerve growth factor”. Behavioural Brain Research. 216 (2): 652–8.
- Cai, RL; Yang, MH; Shi, Y; Chen, J; Li, YC; Qi, Y (2010). “Antifatigue activity of phenylethanoid-rich extract from Cistanche deserticola”. Phytotherapy Research. 24 (2): 313–5.
- Wang X.-Y.; Qi Y.; Cai R.-L.; Li X.-H.; Yang M.-H.; Shi Y. (2009). “The effect of Cistanche deserticola polysaccharides (CDPS) on marcrophages activation”. Chinese Pharmacological Bulletin. 25 (6): 787–790.
- “Cistanche salsa extract enhanced antibody production in human lymph node lymphocytes Maruyama S., Hashizume S., Tanji T., Yamada K., Tachibana H. Pharmacologyonline”. 2. 2008: 341–348.
- Zhang H.-Q.; Weng X.-J.; Chen L.-L.; Li X. (2008). “Effect of Cistanche tubulosa (Scheuk) Whight acteoside on telomerase activity and immunity of aging mice”. Chinese Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology. 22 (4): 270–273.