Ethacridine lactate monohydrate Extract video
Ethacridine lactate monohydrate extract powder Specifications
|Name:||Ethacridine lactate monohydrate extract powder|
|Function:||(also Rivanol), an antiseptic. Ethacridine lactate fights microbes, especially streptococci. When used in the treatment of wounds, the antiseptic is applied in the form of an aqueous solution.|
|Application:||Pharmaceutical field; health care product field; cosmetic field; food field.|
|Color:||Yellow crystalline powder|
What is Ethacridine lactate monohydrate extract powder?
Ethacridine lactate is an aromatic organic compound based on acridine. Its formal name is 2-ethoxy-6,9-diaminoacridine monolactate monohydrate. It forms orange-yellow crystals with a melting point of 226 °C and it has a stinging smell. Its primary use is as an antiseptic in solutions of 0.1%.
Ethacridine lactate monohydrate extract powder uses?
Ethacridine lactate monohydrate primary use is as an antiseptic in solutions of 0.1%. It is effective against mostly Gram-positive bacteria, such as Streptococci and Staphylococci, but ineffective against Gram-negative bacteria such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Ethacridine is also used as an agent for second trimester abortion.
Ethacridine lactate monohydrate extract powder benefits
Ethacridine lactate (Rivanol) has been used as an antibacterial drug in the treatment of infected wounds for many years. Although Manuka honey has been used in the treatment of burns, ulcers and infected wounds in human medicine for many years, its use in veterinary medicine is new.
Ethacridine lactate monohydrate extract powder function
(also Rivanol), an antiseptic. Ethacridine lactate fights microbes, especially streptococci. When used in the treatment of wounds, the antiseptic is applied in the form of an aqueous solution. It is applied in the form of a rinse or ointment to the mucous membranes of the mouth, pharynx, and nose, and it is used in dermatology in the form of powders, ointments, or pastes.
Ethacridine lactate monohydrate extract powder for sale(Where to Buy Ethacridine lactate monohydrate extract powder in bulk)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Ethacridine lactate monohydrate extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- 1.The use of PGs in human reproduction. (1980).Population Reports, Series G Number 8. March 1980
- 2.RaoteV.B., AnanthakrishnanK., GanguliA.C. and KrishnaU.R. (1979). The augmentary effect of intramuscular prostaglandins on ethacridine lactate.J. Postgrad. Med.,25, 30–32
- 3.KlinteI., HambergerL. and WiqvistN. (1983). Second trimester abortion by extraamniotic instillation of Rivanol combined with intravenous administration of oxytocin of prostaglandin F2alpha.Acta Obstet. Gynecol. Scand.,62, 303–306
- 4.GustaviiB., HanffC. and BrunkU. (1977). Rivanol induced alterations of cultured cells.Contraception,16, 89–96
- 5.KarimS.M.M., RatnamS.S., LimA.L., YeoK.C. and ChooH.T. (1982). Termination of second trimester pregnancy with laminaria and intramuscular 16-phenoxy-17,18,19,20-tetranor PGE2 methylsulfonylamide (Sulprostone)—A randomised study.Prostaglandins,23, 257–263