Eucommia Ulmoides Extract video
Eucommia Ulmoides extract powder Specifications
|Name:||Eucommia Ulmoides extract powder|
|Function:||Eucommia ulmoides (of the Eucommiaceae family) is a medicinal plant where both the leaves and the bark have been used for the purposes of hastening relief of back pain, to increase stamina.|
|Application:||Pharmaceutical field; health care product field; cosmetic field; food field.|
What is Eucommia Ulmoides extract powder?
Eucommia ulmoides is a species of small tree native to China. It belongs to the monotypic family Eucommiaceae. It is considered vulnerable in the wild, but is widely cultivated in China for its bark and is highly valued in herbology such as traditional Chinese medicine.
Eucommia Ulmoides extract powder uses?
More commonly referred to as the Gutta-Percha or Rubber Bark tree or the traditional chinese medicine known as Du Zhong, Eucommia ulmoides (of the Eucommiaceae family) is a medicinal plant where both the leaves and the bark have been used for the purposes of hastening relief of back pain, to increase stamina and …
Eucommia Ulmoides extract powder benefits
It strengthens Yang throughout the body, and has a profound supportive benefit to the skeletal structure. Eucommia bark is used to help strengthen the bones, ligaments and tendons.
Eucommia Ulmoides extract powder dosage
ulmoides is commercially available as a combination product or alone as a capsule, tablet, powder, or tea, primarily for treating hypertension. Tablets: 3 to 5 (100 mg) tablets 3 times per day with warm water after meals. One clinical study used a 500 mg standardized extract 3 times daily for 8 weeks.
Eucommia Ulmoides extract powder for sale(Where to Buy Eucommia Ulmoides extract powder in bulk)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Eucommia Ulmoides extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Yao X, Deng J, Huang H. Genetic diversity in Eucommia ulmoides (Eucommiaceae), an endangered traditional Chinese medicinal plant. Conserv Genet. 2012;13(6):1499-1507.
- Chen LJ, Hu TW, Huang LC. A protocol toward multiplication of the medicinal tree, Eucommia ulmoides oliver. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol. 1995;31(4):193-198.
- Kazuhiko M, Usama AI, Yasunori T, Hajime U. Aggregate characteristics of callus derived from woody plant Eucommia ulmoides. Biochem Eng J. 2004;21(2):149-153.
- Xu Z, Tang M, Li Y, Liu F, Li X, Dai R. Antioxidant properties of Du-zhong (Eucommia ulmoides Oliv.) extracts and their effects on color stability and lipid oxidation of raw pork patties. J Agric Food Chem. 2010;58(12):7289-7296.20499841
- Takamura C, Hirata T, Ueda T, et al. Iridoids from the green leaves of Eucommia ulmoides. J Nat Prod. 2007;70(8):1312-1316.17691745