Garlic Extract video
Garlic Extract Specifications
|Name:||Garlic extract powder|
|Function:||garlic extract supplementation improves blood lipid profile, strengthens blood antioxidant potential, and causes significant reductions in systolic and diastolic blood pressures. … In other words, the garlic extract supplements reduced high cholesterol levels, and also blood pressure in the patients with hypertension.|
|Application:||Pharmaceutical field; health care product field; cosmetic field; food field.|
|Color:||Light yellow powder|
What is Garlic Extract?
Garlic extract the alcoholic extract of the bulb or whole garlic plant Allium sativum (Liliaceae) with potential antineoplastic activity. The garlic plant has long been considered a beneficial plant for health and has been used as an antihelmintic, a rubefacient, an anti-infective, and an antihypertensive.
Does Garlic Extract use?
Currently, Garlic extract is widely used for several conditions linked to the blood system and heart, including atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), high cholesterol, heart attack, coronary heart disease, and hypertension.
Garlic is also used today by some people for the prevention of lung cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, stomach cancer, rectal cancer, and colon cancer.
Garlic Extract benefits
- Garlic Contains Compounds With Potent Medicinal Properties
- Garlic Is Highly Nutritious But Has Very Few Calories
- Garlic Can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold
- The Active Compounds in Garlic Can Reduce Blood Pressure
- Garlic Improves Cholesterol Levels, Which May Lower the Risk of Heart Disease
- Garlic Contains Antioxidants That May Help Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Garlic May Help You Live Longer
- Athletic Performance Might Be Improved With Garlic Supplements
- Eating Garlic May Help Detoxify Heavy Metals in the Body
- Garlic May Improve Bone Health
- Garlic Is Easy to Include in Your Diet and Tastes Absolutely Delicious
Garlic Extract dosage
The following doses have been suggested: 2 to 5 g of fresh raw garlic; 0.4 to 1.2 g of dried garlic powder; 2 to 5 mg garlic oil; 300 to 1,000 mg of garlic extract (as solid material); 2,400 mg/day of aged garlic extract (liquid). Take with food. Clinical trials have evaluated 180 mg of allicin daily for prevention of the common cold, and at least 5.5 g of raw garlic for the prevention of prostate cancer. Doses of garlic powder used in antihypertensive trials have ranged from 300 to 2,400 mg/day for up to 24 weeks.
Garlic Extract for sale(Where to Buy Garlic extract powder in bulk)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Garlic extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Eric Block. Challenges and Artifact Concerns in Analysis of Volatile Sulfur Compounds. 2011,,, 35-63. DOI: 10.1021/bk-2011-1068.ch002.
- Dr. Michael Keusgen. Volatile Compounds of the Genus Allium L. (Onions). 2011,,, 183-214. DOI: 10.1021/bk-2011-1068.ch009.
- Mou-Tuan Huang, Thomas Ferraro, and Chi-Tang Ho. Cancer Chemoprevention by Phytochemicals in Fruits and Vegetables. 1993,,, 2-16. DOI: 10.1021/bk-1994-0546.ch001.
- Nishimura and T. Ariga. Vinyldithiins in Garlic and Japanese Domestic Allium (A. victorialis). 1993,,, 128-143. DOI: 10.1021/bk-1994-0546.ch009.
- Eric Block. Flavorants from Garlic, Onion, and Other Alliums and Their Cancer-Preventive Properties. 1993,,, 84-96. DOI: 10.1021/bk-1994-0546.ch005.
- The Ultimate Guide to Garlic Extract for Weight Loss