Lotus leaf Extract video
Lotus leaf Extract Specifications
|Name:||Lotus leaf extract powder|
|Function:||Nelumbo nucifera leaves considered as lotus leaves have been used for treatment of diarrhea, edema, and bleeding disorders caused by hot and humid weather because they have been known to be effective in reducing heat, maintaining moisture inside the body, and achieving hemostasis.|
|Application:||Pharmaceutical field; health care product field; cosmetic field; food field.|
|Color:||Brownish yellow powder|
What is Lotus leaf Extract?
Lotus Leaf Extract is produced from the leaf of the Nelumbo nucifera Craertn plant. It contains Nuciferine which is an alkaloid associated with dopamine receptor blockade.
Does Lotus leaf Extract use?
The flowers, seeds, leaves, and parts of the underground stem (rhizome) are used to make medicine. People use lotus for bleeding, cough, fever, liver and stomach problems, and other conditions.
Lotus leaf Extract benefits
The storied history of the lotus. The powerful lotus plant has been used in East and Southeast Asian traditional medicine and cuisine for centuries.
- Halt your diarrhea
- Lower your blood sugar and cholesterol
- Relieve inflammation
- Lotus for lunch
- No more acne
- Ease your period
- Soothe your cough
Lotus leaf Extract dosage
Most animal studies document a dosage range of 100 to 400 mg/kg, depending on which portion of the plant is used. Commercial manufacturers offer sacred lotus in various dosage forms, including powder, tincture, dried petals, seeds, and leaves, and combination products in capsule form. Lotus root is also available as a health beverage and food. Sacred lotus is used cosmetically in mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, nail polish, creams, perfumes, shampoo, tonics for preventing gray hair, and tanning reagents.
Lotus leaf Extract for sale(Where to Buy Lotus leaf extract powder in bulk)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Lotus leaf extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Mukherjee PK, et al. The sacred lotus (Nelumbo nucifera) – phytochemical and therapeutic profile. J Pharm Pharmacol. (2009)
- Ding H, et al. Neferine inhibits cultured hepatic stellate cell activation and facilitates apoptosis: A possible molecular mechanism. Eur J Pharmacol. (2011)
- Itoh A, et al. Bisbenzylisoquinoline Alkaloids from Nelumbo nucifera. Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). (2011)
- Nishimura K, et al. Synthesis and pharmacological activity of alkaloids from embryo of lotus, Nelumbo nucifera. Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). (2012)
- Yang ZD, et al. An aporphine alkaloid from Nelumbo nucifera as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor and the primary investigation for structure-activity correlations. Nat Prod Res. (2011)
- The Ultimate Guide to Lotus Leaf Extract for Weight Loss