Lycopi Herba Extract video
Lycopi Herba extract powder Specifications
|Lycopi Herba extract powder
|Bugleweed is used to lower high levels of thyroid hormones (hyperthyroidism). It is also used to treat premenstrual syndrome; breast pain; nervousness; trouble sleeping (insomnia); and bleeding, especially nosebleeds and heavy bleeding during menstruation.
|Pharmaceutical field; health care product field; cosmetic field; food field.
What is Lycopi Herba extract powder?
Bugleweed is an herbaceous perennial mint that grows in wet habitats. The leaves are toothed, and the small white flowers surround the square stem in clusters. The whole herb is used medicinally.
Lycopi Herba extract powder uses?
Traditional uses of bugleweed include treatment of nosebleeds, heavy menstrual bleeding, and coughs. It has also been used as a sedative, astringent, and mild narcotic, and for tuberculosis characterized by bleeding from the lungs. More current uses are primarily for mild hyperthyroid conditions and for premenstrual syndrome, including breast pain (mastodynia).
Lycopi Herba extract powder benefits
Historically, bugleweed was used as a part of Old Europe’s folk medicine then, later, by the early American herbalists as a remedy for cough, a sedative, and as a remedy for heart palpitations. During the 14th century, bugleweed was used in the treatment of a condition that was called consumption. Consumption was used to describe a wasting disease caused by starvation from pulmonary tuberculosis.
Other common traditional uses of bugleweed include the promotion of wound healing, treating fevers and mouth ulcers, stopping bleeding, and treating symptoms of alcohol withdrawal such as anxiety and rapid pulse. Regulating hormonal conditions—such as moderation of estrogen and lowering of thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) levels—was commonly accomplished by administering bugleweed.
Lycopi Herba extract powder dosage
A dosage Lycopi europaei herba of 40 mg/day in divided doses was used for 3 months in an open-label clinical study. Low-dose powdered L. europaeus equivalent to 2 × 5 mg Lycopus extract used in an observational study produced no changes in thyroid hormone levels but was associated with improved cardiac symptoms.
Lycopi Herba extract powder for sale(Where to Buy Lycopi Herba extract powder in bulk)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Lycopi Herba extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Lycopus europaeus. USDA, NRCS. 2009. The PLANTS Database (http://plants.usda.gov, April 2009). National Plant Data Center, Baton Rouge, LA 70874-4490 USA.
- Beer AM, Wiebelitz KR, Schmidt-Gayk H. Lycopus europaeus (Gypsywort): effects on the thyroidal parameters and symptoms associated with thyroid function. Phytomedicine. 2008;15(1-2):16-22.18083505
- Vonhoff C, Baumgartner A, Hegger M, Korte B, Biller A, Winterhoff H. Extract of Lycopus europaeus L. reduces cardiac signs of hyperthyroidism in rats. Life Sci. 2006;78(10):1063-1070.16150466
- Eiling R, Wieland V, Niestroj M. Improvement of symptoms in mild hyperthyroidism with an extract of Lycopus europaeus (Thyreogutt® mono) [in German]. Wien Med Wochenschr. 2013;163(3-4):95-101.23247973
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. 1992-2016. Dr. Duke’s Phytochemical and Ethnobotanical Databases.