Nigella Sativa Seeds Extract video
1.What is Nigella Sativa Seeds Extract?
Nigella Sativa Seeds Extract is a small black seed that has been used for centuries in herbal medicine. The seed comes from a flowering plant (part of the Ranunculacea family) native to southwest Asia and the Mediterranean. The plant now grows throughout India, the Middle East, and Europe. Nigella sativa is sometimes used to treat certain health conditions including asthma, bronchitis, and inflammation, and has long been used as a spice and food preservative.
2.Nigella Sativa Seeds Extract uses?
Some research suggests that Nigella Sativa Seeds Extract holds promise for the treatment and/or prevention of asthma, blood pressure, and certain cancers, thanks to thymoquinone, an active ingredient in Nigella sativa oil extract that has anti-inflammatory, anti-tussive, anti-hypertensive, anti-diabetic, antibacterial, and anti-cancer properties.
3.Nigella Sativa Seeds Extract benefits
- Packed With Antioxidants
- May Lower Cholesterol
- Could Have Cancer-Fighting Properties
- Can Help Kill off Bacteria
- May Alleviate Inflammation
- Could Help Protect the Liver
- Can Aid in Blood Sugar Regulation
- May Prevent Stomach Ulcers
- Easy to Add to Your Routine
4.Nigella Sativa Seeds Extract dosage
Thymoquinone 1 mg/kg over 4 weeks has been used in children with refractory seizures.
Doses of 100 mg of N. sativa extract, 5 mL of oil, and 2 to 3 g of powder daily over periods of up to 3 months were used.
5.Nigella Sativa Seeds Extract powder for sale(Where to Buy Nigella Sativa Seeds Extract powder in bulk)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Nigella Sativa Seeds Extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Padhye S, Banerjee S, Ahmad A, Mohammad R, Sarkar FH. From here to eternity – the secret of pharaohs: therapeutic potential of black cumin seeds and beyond. Cancer Ther. 2008;6(b):495-510.19018291
- Randhawa MA. Black seed, Nigella sativa, deserves more attention. J Ayub Med Coll Abbottabad. 2008;20(2):1-2.19385445
- Butt MS, Sultan MT. Nigella sativa: reduces the risk of various maladies. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2010;50(7):654-665.20694927
- Kiralan M. Volatile compounds of black cumin seeds (Nigella sativa L.) from microwave-heating and conventional roasting. J Food Sci. 2012;77(4):C481-C484.22515239
- Ali BH, Blunden G. Pharmacological and toxicological properties of Nigella sativa. Phytother Res. 2003;17(4):299-305.12722128