Olive leaf Extract video
Olive leaf extract Specifications
|Name:||Olive leaf extract|
|Function:||With detoxifying properties, Olive Leaf Extract is believed to function as a natural diuretic and laxative.|
|Application:||The anti-hypertensive properties of Olive Leaf Extract benefit those who suffer from hypertension, as it helps to reduce blood pressure and thus reduces the risk of heart-related conditions and discomforts.|
What is Olive leaf extract?
Long used in traditional medicine, olive leaf extract comes from the leaves of the olive tree (Olea europaea) and has a variety of health benefits. Research shows oleuropein, the main component in olive leaf extract, has antioxidant, antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and immune-stimulating properties.
Olive leaf extract uses?
Olive leaf extract is used for cancer, aging, boosting the immune system to prevent or treat infections, and for many other reasons, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses. In combination with other herbs, Olive leaf extract is used to treat prostate cancer.
Olive leaf extract benefits
Olive leaf extract has been used to help enhance the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue. People also take Olive leaf extract for health conditions such as: High blood pressure. High cholesterol.
Olive leaf extractdosage
Olive leave comes in capsules, softgels, and tinctures. There is no recommended daily allowance for olive leaf extract. The standard dose ranges from 500 mg to 1,000 mg daily. Most supplement labels recommend splitting the dose, taking 250 mg to 500 mg two to four times a day with food.
Olive leaf extract for sale(Where to Buy Olive leaf extract)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Olive leaf extract supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- 1.Lockyer S, Rowland I, Spencer JP, Yaqoob P, Stonehouse W (2017). “Impact of phenolic-rich olive leaf extract on blood pressure, plasma lipids and inflammatory markers: a randomised controlled trial”. Eur J Nutr. 56 (4): 1421–1432. doi:10.1007/s00394-016-1188-y. PMC 5486627. PMID 26951205.
- 2.Jump up to:a b c Barbaro, B; Toietta, G; Maggio, R; Arciello, M; Tarocchi, M; Galli, A; Balsano, C (2014). “Effects of the Olive-Derived Polyphenol Oleuropein on Human Health”. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 15(10): 18508–18524. doi:10.3390/ijms151018508. PMC 4227229. PMID 25318054.
- Herrero, M; Temirzoda, T. N.; Segura-Carretero, A; Quirantes, R; Plaza, M; Ibañez, E (2011). “New possibilities for the valorization of olive oil by-products”. Journal of Chromatography A. 1218 (42): 7511–20. doi:10.1016/j.chroma.2011.04.053. hdl:10261/51788. PMID21600577.
- Pinelli P., Galardi C., Mulinacci N., Vincieri F., Tattini, Romani A (2000). “Quali-quantitative analysis and antioxidant activity of different polyphenolic extracts from Olea europea L. leaves”. Journal of Commodity Science. 39 (2): 71–83.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Prod