Oyster Extract video
Oyster Extract Specifications
|Name:||Oyster extract powder|
|Function:||Improves sexual functioning: Oyster extract provides your body with the needed zinc and vitamin D content to boost the production of the sexual hormone, testosterone. Women produce testosterone at a much lesser rate.|
|Application:||Pharmaceutical field; health care product field; cosmetic field; food field.|
|Color:||Brownish yellow powder|
What is Oyster extract powder?
Oyster extract is the dried meat of the oyster, usually but not always excluding the shell. It is then powdered and placed in a capsule or made into a tablet and packaged ready for oral consumption.
Oyster extract powder uses?
Oyster extracts have long been popular in Japan and are suddenly catching on around the world. Historically used to support sexual health, new evidence suggests more broad-spectrum benefits thanks to oyster’s glycogen, taurine and other nutrients.
Oyster extract powder benefits
- Great Source of Protein
- Promotes Heart Health
- Boosts Immune Function
- Boosts Energy Production
- Speeds Up Healing
- Boosts Brain Function and Enhances Mood
- Can Help Lose Weight
- Promotes Bone Health
- Boosts Eye Health
- Boosts Male Libido
Oyster extract powder dosage
Oyster extract dosage is 500 milligrams up to three times a day (500 milligrams is roughly equal to a scant ¼ teaspoon). If your health professional suggests a different dosage, though, it is best to follow their instructions.
Oyster extract powder for sale(Where to Buy Oyster extract powder in bulk)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Oyster extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Agnieszka, S. C., Jadwiga, D., and Agnieszka, B. J., 2005. Apoptosis of blood mononuclear cells in alcoholic liver cirrhosis: The influence of in vitro ethanol treatment and zinc supplementation. Toxicology, 212: 124–134.
- Bykov, I., Junnikkala, S., Pekna, M., Lindros, K. O., and Meri, S., 2006. Complement C3 contributes to ethanol-induced liver steatosis in mice. Annals of Medicine, 38: 280–286.
- Cohen, J. I., Chen, X., and Nagy, L. E., 2011. Redox signaling and the innate immune system in alcoholic liver disease. Antioxid Redox Signal, 15(2): 523–34.
- Duryee, M. J., Klassen, L. W., and Thiele, G. M., 2007. Immunological response in alcoholic liver disease. World Journal of Gastroenterology, 13(37): 4938–4946.
- Jeong, W. L., and Gao, B., 2008. Innate immunity and alcoholic liver fibrosis. Joural of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 23: 112–118.
- Everything You Need to Know About Oyster Extract