Reishi Mushroom Extract video
Reishi Mushroom Extract Specifications
|Name:||Reishi Mushroom Extract|
|Function:||Reishi mushroom has been used to help enhance the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue.|
|Application:||People also take reishi mushroom for health conditions such as: High blood pressure. High cholesterol.|
|Color:||Yellow-brown to brown powder|
What is Reishi Mushroom Extract?
The lingzhi mushroom is a polypore mushroom belonging to the genus Ganoderma. Its red-varnished, kidney-shaped cap gives it a distinct appearance. When fresh, the lingzhi is soft, cork-like, and flat. It lacks gills on its underside, and instead releases its spores via fine pores.
Reishi Mushroom Extract uses?
Reishi mushroom is used for cancer, aging, boosting the immune system to prevent or treat infections, and for many other reasons, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses. In combination with other herbs, reishi mushroom is used to treat prostate cancer.
Reishi Mushroom Extract benefits
Reishi mushroom has been used to help enhance the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue. People also take reishi mushroom for health conditions such as: High blood pressure. High cholesterol.
Reishi Mushroom Extractdosage
recommends 6 to 12 g reishi extract daily. Ganopoly (a Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide extract) in doses up to 5.4 g daily (equivalent to 81 g of the fruiting body) for 12 weeks has been used in a few clinical trials.
Reishi Mushroom Extract for sale(Where to Buy Reishi Mushroom Extract)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Reishi Mushroom Extract supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Arora, David (1986). Mushrooms demystified: a comprehensive guide to the fleshy fungi (2nd ed.). Ten Speed Press. ISBN 978-0-89815-169-5.
- Cao, Yun; Wu, Sheng-Hua; Dai, Yu-Cheng (2012). “Species clarification of the prize medicinal Ganoderma mushroom ‘Lingzhi'”. Fungal Diversity. 56 (1): 49–62. doi:10.1007/s13225-012-0178-5.
- Kenneth, Jones (1990). Reishi: Ancient Herb for Modern Times. Sylvan Press. p. 6.
- Dai, Y.-C. (2017). “Ganoderma lingzhi (Polyporales, Basidiomycota): the scientific binomial for the widely cultivated medicinal fungus Lingzhi”. Mycological Progress. 16 (11–12): 1051–1055. doi:10.1007/s11557-017-1347-4.
- Jump up to:ab Zhou, Li-Wei; Cao, Yun; Wu, Sheng-Hua; Vlasák, Josef; Li, De-Wei; Li, Meng-Jie; Dai, Yu-Cheng (2015). “Global diversity of the Ganoderma lucidum complex (Ganodermataceae, Polyporales) inferred from morphology and multilocus phylogeny”. Phytochemistry. 114: 7–15. doi:10.1016/j.phytochem.2014.09.023. PMID 25453909.
- Karsten, PA. (1881). “Enumeratio Boletinearum et Polyporearum Fennicarum, systemate novo dispositarum”. Revue Mycologique, Toulouse (in Latin). 3 (9): 16–19.