Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodium Powder video
Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodium powder Specifications
|Name:||Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodium powder|
|Function:||Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodium powder protected PMCs against PDS-induced injury.|
|Application:||Applied in pharmaceutical field, sulfotanshinone IIA sodium (Tan IIa) in ameliorating high-glucose PDS-induced human PMC injury.|
|Solubility:||Solube in DMSO, Pyridine, Methanol, Ethanol, etc.|
|Storage Temp:||2-8ºC, dry place, protected from light|
What is Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodiumpowder?
Chemical compounds isolated from Salvia miltiorrhiza include salvianolic acid (or salvianolic acid B), dihydrotanshinone, tanshinone I, and tanshinone IIA.Tanshinone IIA is one of the most abundant constituents of the root of Salvia miltiorrhiza. Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodium powder comes from the root of Salvia miltiorrhiza Bge.
Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodiumpowder uses
Long-term use of high-glucose peritoneal dialysis solution (PDS) induces peritoneal mesothelial cell (PMC) injury, peritoneal dysfunction, and peritoneal dialysis (PD) failure in patients with end-stage renal disease. So, how to preserve PMCs in PD is a major challenge for nephrologists worldwide. In many studies, it found that sulfotanshinone IIA sodium (Tan IIa)may in ameliorating high-glucose PDS-induced human PMC injury. It can be used to treat end-stage renal disease and protect the kidneys.
Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodiumpowder benefits
Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodium powder protected PMCs against PDS-induced injury as evidenced by alleviating changes in morphology and loss of cell viability. Consistent with their antioxidant properties, N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) and Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodium powder suppressed superoxide and ROS production, protein oxidation, and apoptosis elicited by PDS. Apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1 (ASK1)-p38 signaling was activated by PDS. Both Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodium powder and NAC suppressed ASK1 and p38 phosphorylation elicited by PDS. Moreover, genetic downregulation of ASK1 ameliorated cell injury.
Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodiumpowder dosage
The appropriate dose of Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodium powder depends on several factors such as the user’s age, health, and several other conditions. At this time there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for couch grass. Keep in mind that natural products are not always necessarily safe and dosages can be important. Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.
Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodiumpowder for sale (Where to Buy Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodium powder)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Green tea extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Sulfotanshinone IIA Sodium Ameliorates Glucose Peritoneal Dialysis Solution-Induced Human Peritoneal Mesothelial Cell Injury via Suppression of ASK1-P38-mediated Oxidative Stress.Zhou Y, He W, Sun W, Zhou Z, Sun M, Xia P, Li W, Zheng M, Zhang L, Ni J, Gao K.Cell Physiol Biochem. 2018;46(6):2434-2444. doi: 10.1159/000489650. Epub 2018 May 4.
- Tanshinone IIA pretreatment attenuates ischemia/reperfusion-induced renal injury.Xu YM et al. Exp Ther Med. (2016)
- Tanshinone IIA Reverses Gefitinib-Resistance In Human Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Via Regulation Of VEGFR/Akt Pathway.Wang R, Luo Z, Zhang H, Wang T.Onco Targets Ther. 2019 Nov 7;12:9355-9365. doi: 10.2147/OTT.S221228. eCollection 2019.
- The ethylene response factor SmERF8 regulates the expression of SmKSL1 and is involved in tanshinone biosynthesis in Saliva miltiorrhiza hairy roots.Bai Z, Wu J, Huang W, Jiao J, Zhang C, Hou Z, Yan K, Zhang X, Han R, Liang Z, Zhang X.J Plant Physiol. 2019 Jul 9;244:153006. doi: 10.1016/j.jplph.2019.153006.
- Pharmacokinetics and atherosclerotic lesions targeting effects of tanshinone IIA discoidal and spherical biomimetic high density lipoproteins.
- Zhang W, He H, Liu J, Wang J, Zhang S, Zhang S, Wu Z.Biomaterials. 2013 Jan;34(1):306-19. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2012.09.058. Epub 2012 Oct 13.