White willow bark Extract video
White willow bark extract powder Specifications
|Name:||White willow bark extract powder|
|Function:||The bark is used to make medicine. Willow bark acts a lot like aspirin, so it is used for pain, including headache, muscle pain, menstrual cramps, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), osteoarthritis, gout, and a disease of the spine called ankylosing spondylitis.|
|Application:||Pharmaceutical field; health care product field; cosmetic field; food field.|
|Color:||Brown powder; white powder|
What is White willow bark extract powder?
The bark of white willow contains salicin, which is a chemical similar to aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid). In combination with the herb’s powerful anti-inflammatory plant compounds (called flavonoids), salicin is thought to be responsible for the pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effects of the herb.
White willow bark extract powder uses?
The bark is used to make medicine. Willow bark acts a lot like aspirin, so it is used for pain, including headache, muscle pain, menstrual cramps, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), osteoarthritis, gout, and a disease of the spine called ankylosing spondylitis.
White willow bark extract powder benefits
- Alleviates Acne
- Reduces Headaches
- Eases Lower Back Pain
- Reduces Arthritis and Osteoarthritis Pain
- Prevents Heart Attacks
- Soothes Menstrual Cramps
White willow bark extract powder dosage
Willow is available in several dosage forms, including tablets, capsules, powder, and liquid. Willow bark has been used for analgesia at daily doses of 1 to 3 g of bark, corresponding to salicin 60 to 120 mg. A clinical study of patients with lower back pain used willow bark at a salicin dose of 120 to 240 mg/day. A proprietary extract of willow bark, Assalix, was standardized to contain 15% salicin. The pharmacokinetics of salicylic acid delivered from willow bark have been studied, and plasma half-life is approximately 2.5 hours. Another pharmacokinetic study of salicylic acid from salicin found peak levels within 2 hours after oral administration.
White willow bark extract powder for sale(Where to Buy White willow bark extract powder in bulk)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional White willow bark extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- Kuzovkina Y, Quigley M. Willows beyond wetlands: Uses of Salix L. species for environmental projects. Water Air Soil Pollut. 2005;162 (1-4):183-204.
- Chevallier A. The Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants. New York, NY: DK Publishing Inc; 1996:128.
- Mahdi JG, Mahdi AJ, Mahdi AJ, Bowen ID. The historical analysis of aspirin discovery, its relation to the willow tree and antiproliferative and anticancer potential. Cell Prolif. 2006;39(2):147-155.16542349
- Jones R. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug prescribing: past, present, and future. Am J Med. 2001;110(1A):4S-7S.
- Hedner T, Everts B. The early clinical history o f salicylates in rheumatology and pain. Clin Rheumatol. 1998;17(1):17-25.
- The Ultimate Guide to White Willow Bark Extract for Weight Loss