Zeaxanthin (Marigold) Extract (144-68-3) video
Zeaxanthin extract powder Specifications
|Name:||Zeaxanthin extract powder|
|Function:||Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Cataracts
Antioxidant nutrients neutralize free radicals (unstable molecules) that are associated with oxidative stress and retinal damage. This is why the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin likely play a role in preventing cataracts.
|Application:||Pharmaceutical field; health care product field; cosmetic field; food field.|
What is Zeaxanthin extract powder?
Zeaxanthin is one of the most common carotenoid alcohols found in nature. It is important in the xanthophyll cycle. Synthesized in plants and some micro-organisms, it is the pigment that gives paprika (made from bell peppers), corn, saffron, wolfberries, and many other plants and microbes their characteristic color.
Zeaxanthin extract powder uses?
Zeaxanthin, along with lutein, are important nutrients found in green leafy vegetables as well as other foods such as eggs. Many studies have shown that lutein and zeaxanthin reduce the risk of chronic eye diseases, including age-related macular degeneration and cataracts.
Zeaxanthin extract powder benefits
Zeaxanthin is your “internal sunglasses” Zeaxanthin acts as your “internal sunglasses,” meaning it protects your vision from harmful levels of blue light. …
Zeaxanthin improves visual performance. …
Zeaxanthin can help protect your eyes from developing age-related eye health issues.
Zeaxanthin extract powder dosage
Data from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) suggest the average daily intake of lutein by Americans is 1.7 mg/day, possibly reflecting an inadequate intake of green, leafy vegetables.10 Raw spinach yields approximately 12 mg lutein and zeaxanthin per 100 g, kale contains up to 40 mg lutein per 100 g, and eggs contain approximately 140 mcg lutein per yolk.
Zeaxanthin extract powder for sale(Where to Buy Zeaxanthin extract powder in bulk)
Our company enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our product, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We are an professional Zeaxanthin extract powder supplier for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
- 1.Calvo MM. Lutein: a valuable ingredient of fruit and vegetables. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2005;45(7-8):671-696.16371334
- 2.Granado-Lorencio F, Herrero-Barbudo C, Olmedilla-Alonso B, Blanco-Navarro I, Pérez-Sacristán B. Lutein bioavailability from lutein ester-fortified fermented milk: in vivo and in vitro study. J Nutr Biochem. 2010;21(2):133-139.19201183
- 3.Chung HY, Rasmussen HM, Johnson EJ. Lutein bioavailability is higher from lutein-enriched eggs than from supplements and spinach in men. J Nutr. 2004;134(8):1887-1893.15284371
- 4.Fernández-Sevilla JM, Acién Fernández FG, Molina Grima E. Biotechnological production of lutein and its applications. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2010;86(1):27-40.20091305
- Granado F, Olmedilla B, Blanco I. Nutritional and clinical relevance of lutein in human health. Br J Nutr. 2003;90(3):487-502.14513828